Sign in to follow this  
NGONGE

Hallucinations

NGONGE   

I saw something last night. Jinn and other worldly beings are supposed to be locked up in Ramadan, right? Are there any that are allowed out?

Only I am sure that I saw someone walk past me last night. It was right in the middle of my living room and I was sat there watching an Egyptian movie alone. I thought it was the Mrs but when I looked nobody was there. It was not the wife and it was not any member of my household (or at least members I know off). It just glided past and was wearing a white top and black bottoms (or maybe the black part was my imagination – there was certainly white there). I got up and checked all the windows and doors. I even went upstairs to check on the family and they were all asleep.

Ordinarily, I am what you would call brave (a geesi if you like) but this apparition did unnerve me. What the hell could it have been? An optical illusion? Was I hallucinating?

Of course, after realising what it could have been I decided not to labour the point and headed to bed straight away. :D

Ibtisam   

Loool. You saw a jinn in your house and went to bed :D Hope you read all your duas.

NB: The shidans are locked away, the Jiins are not, and the Muslims ones much like us are busy fasting and praying in Ramadan.

Ibtisam   

The you silly old fulley, your window does not face a dark, scary, vast park, it faces a tiny small, two tree, dog walking area!! :D

nuune   

Must being a Jinn female trying to seduce you :D

seeing lights or fuzzy lights could be interprated only to female jinns, the beauty of their face overshadows any surrounding.

You were unlucky sxb

Aaliyyah   

loooooool Ngonge allah adeer fulaysanidaa.....ma sidan reer dhan ku haysaa..cigaal shidaad baamad noqotay..kaftan!

Adeer, read ducas. Insha allah you will be fine.

Eid mubarak again folks..inshallah enjoy it with ur families...

salaam