Sign in to follow this  
NGONGE

Hallucinations

I thought Jinn and Shaytaans were completely two different creatures. Just wondering how Accuudu Billaahi mina shaydaani jariim, gonna chase out these jinns..

Dhubad.   

lol@ Nuune, that is right, waan meeshaan ku bartay in faraha laga xiro qokuu jini galo si uu san ubixin markii quraanka lagu akhrinayo....markaasuu jinigu cabaadi let me go, I wana go pleaaaaaase lol.

Originally posted by nuune:

Dhubad
lool that is right, in
Libooya
and in
Utaango
in early 90s, I remember aniga iyo kuwa xerteyda ah used to be called everyday for Quraan saar to those uu jinku galey, suuqa waa noo shidnaa
:D

Ya ilaahi. You've got to be pretty together to deal with this sort of thing and not have them come after you and yours. Donchaknow?

Suuq anaad u jeedin ayaa ku furmey for all you know. :D

LOL@ Jini baa galay when she was in the bothtub. This reminds me back in the days when we come to Minnesota. Mid baa inta ilbax iskaga keen dhigay, Mamada inta uu u yimid buu wuxuu ku yiri. Gabdhaha kastuumo bir ah u soo gada meeshu waa qabow badan tahee. :D

Malika   

Nuune,with your looks and skills you would make a bundle,cummaad iyo qamiis hadaa xiraati bees,your good for business. ;):D

nuune   

Sheh, lool, actualy, sometimes, we used to have hard time controlling some peolpe uu jinku galey, it would take us at least one hour for the Jinni to get out of the person, the Muslim Jinni were the hardest one's, they know the Quraan and would read it with you, waxbaba kama taraayo.

Aaliyah, don't get scared dear smile.gif

EDIT: Malika, LooL, I was wadaad, and am still wadaad dear, but since aan jinni dad ka saarey long ago, I knwo what it is ilke qof jinni galey, most of them were Gabdho waxxa jinku gali jirey, yaab ani.

Aaliyyah   

sheh lol I just noticed the writing under your post....funny!!

Nuune I'll try now i know whenever am walking at night i will remember the dude that disappeared that sheh was talking abt...

Nephissa   

Originally posted by Ducaysane:

LOL@ Jini baa galay when she was in the bothtub. This reminds me back in the days when we come to Minnesota. Mid baa inta ilbax iskaga keen dhigay, Mamada inta uu u yimid buu wuxuu ku yiri. Gabdhaha kastuumo bir ah u soo gada meeshu waa qabow badan tahee.
:D

micneey?

is it true, whe you sleep flat on your back jini makes love to you?

Aaliyyah   

^lol nephy...

I think am gonna stop reading this thread...you guys are all coming up with odd stories...I honestly dont want to have nightmares.

All I know is that you shouldn't sleep on your stomach. Because, its a habit that the prophet csw hated...and I think theres hadith about that, will look it up.