Sign in to follow this  
NGONGE

Hallucinations

I wonder if they have different color and speak different languages. And if they do have different color and ethnicity, do they have prejudices and racism, poor and rich among themselves? Just a though!

If all of these stories of Xalimoz been possessed are true, I guess those jinns are darn poorer than Somalis.

On a serious note though, I think it just the fear of the unknown that makes us believe that jinns are out there to harm us. When ever I hear story about jinn possessing woman(never heard of men been posses, men only get laid by rich jinn women :D )it almost always happens in dark alley, near the beach, or an old house, you would never hear it happening off Broadway and 5th ave. Don't these jinns have some urban hippies? It's just the fear we have about darkness, been at beaches at night, and crumpling old houses.

nuune   

Lily, come'on dear, share your jinn encounters with us, am sure you met few :D

Ngonge, loooooooool, says who lived in KSA, you must being those who had bulldozers :D

Gheele, sxb, they come in the form of human beings but much preteir, most of them, there was this man at Berbera beach, while he was there in late evening asagoo iska dabaalanaayo he sudenly seen a lady and she approached him quickly, she tried to wrestle with him, he was laughin thinkin why this Somali woman tryin to wrestle you or attack you, he didn't do anythin, dhulka ayey si xun ugu tuurtey then she took him into the water and drowned him little bit, this is when she befriended him, and they used to hang around there for many years untill he dissapeared with her, and became among them.

These kind of things do happen all the time

Nuune, all of these stories of men in the beach been kidnapped or seduced by jinn here and there, are nothing more than a fairytale if not a fantasy. The idea that these creates have more power than us, doesn't wash with me my friend. Some of these stories are physically impossible to happen at all. It's just like those stories about aliens kidnappings. If you ask your self, how could it be possible a human being(in this case a trouble Somali man) be able to fly or go under water with alleged hotty jinn woman? and then end up in a big mansion, comon!!

Fabregas   

talking about sixir:

http://www.onthebox.com/tv/episode/epe02249275145/dispatches.aspx

Dispatches - Saving Africa's Witch Children

EPE02249275145

Saving Africa's Witch Children

In some of the poorest parts of Nigeria, where evangelical religious fervour is combined with a belief in sorcery and black magic, many thousands of children are being blamed for catastrophes, death and famine: and branded witches. Denounced as Satan made flesh by powerful pastors and prophetesses, these children are abandoned, tortured, starved and murdered: all in the name of Jesus Christ.

Dispatches - Saving Africa's Witch Children

EPE02249275145

Saving Africa's Witch Children

In some of the poorest parts of Nigeria, where evangelical religious fervour is combined with a belief in sorcery and black magic, many thousands of children are being blamed for catastrophes, death and famine: and branded witches. Denounced as Satan made flesh by powerful pastors and prophetesses, these children are abandoned, tortured, starved and murdered: all in the name of Jesus Christ.

Paragon   

Don't throw boiling water or heavy rocks on where the light and shadow meet: they live there. Don't spit on the compost bit: jinn kids are playing there. Don't laugh at the....

If you want 'em? It can be arranged. They are normal beings; just like you and I.

PS: Some are Muslims so be nice and say 'Asalaamu Alaykum'.

Cara.   

^And what could be more secret than a woman no one can see but you? Genius!

My take on all this is a bit obvious: It's all wish fulfillment. Men want consequence-free and ego-boosting sex, women want power and a voice. So the men dream about alluring strangers who offer themselves up for the night and are never seen again, while the women are inhabited by beings that demand attention and special treatment (like a favorite food, or to say what they really think of their in-laws without guilt).

I bet there's a correlation between how unhappy a woman is at a particular time and the likelihood of visitations by the body-snatchers. Likewise being a penniless young man with no marriage prospects would correlate highly with mysterious encounters of the intimate kind.

LOL at those in denial.

A long time ago, one night as I crossed the road, a man crossed it going in the direction I was coming from. I looked back out of paranoia(to make sure he wasn't going to follow me) and he wasn't there anymore. Now you see him, now you don't. I froze. Then RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNN. LooL.

I was reading a book on Jinns the other day, then watched an Arabic programme on sahirs etc on Youtube; had to hit mute now and then as I didn't really want to know what Jinn names the sahirs were invoking. Freaked me out in a good way. Went to bed at 12:30 am; the walk to the bed was the most cautious ever.

What worried me the most is a Jinns persistence, they can follow you for years looking for an opportunity to take over you- moments of intense anger, fear are moments of vulnerability. They'll create mischief- noises, things that go bump in the night, move etc so when you get frightened, you become vulnerable to them.

Be fearless, calm down fast when angry, say Bismillah when disrobing or they'll check you out, read the usual Surahs and remember God often.

*Don't have nightmares*