Sign in to follow this  
Pac

girls help me out

Pac   

Can you girls help me out, i am trying to meet and get to know one of my somali sisters, but i just can't seem to find something to say. Its weird, with non-somali girls, which i am not interested in, i am very comfortable talking to them. The somali girls from my exprience suddenly become uptight and nervous, as soon as i say something to them. I know its not because they see it as haram, cause i see them chat with non somali guys.

Girls, please help me out, if you were a girl, how would you like a nice educated somali guy me to approach you without offending you???

well brother, it depend how you approach the girl, how you carry yourself around her, how you introduce whatever in your mine..you know..girls love a guy that's very comfortable with himself.

beside that, I think the ones you've seen so far aren't for you...keep looking, you'll see her one of those days :D

HEYA THERE PAC smile.gif

I WOULD WANT THREE THINGS:

1)GREET ME BY CALLIN ME:PRINCESS...BUT QUEEN IS PERFERED....

2)INTRODUCE YOURSELF.....PROPERLY AS IN....MY NAME IS FARHAN....AND I LIKE FOOD

3)COMPLAMINT ME.....BY...OH I REALLY ADMIRE HOW U CARRY URSELF.....VERY CULTURELY YET CHIC..

GODBLESS

JUST STEP UP TO THE SOMALI GAL....AND BE GENUINE...THATS ALL A CONVERSATION NEEDS....AND MAKE SURE U SMELL GOOD AND NO SPINCH STUCK BETWEEN YA TEETH....A BIG...NO...NO

Curly   

Well I reckon it's easier to chat to non-somalians because, with somalians in london you never know they could be your long lost cousin or even you brother's best mate...so its better safe then sorry. so I ignore them, most of time but Girl's don't get rude with them, :(

A mate of mine found out the hard way when she was put in hospital for telling some somali bloke she didn't want to talk to him.

there alot of twisted people out there and i'm not saying they're only somali.

Brotha,

It's all about how you present yourself. Personally, I haven't met alot of guys where I'm at that I'm willing to date, because the minute they open their mouth I get turned off.

Try being charming, mysterious, witty (but don't try to hard!)...don't try to "Holla" at her...show her some respect..treat her like the princess she is..but most importantly, just be yourself!!!! [but if your a dog in real life, try faking it:) ]

but in the end, its all about attraction...if she aint attracted to you...well, you know how we somali girls get :-D lol

good luck brotha