Sign in to follow this  
sweet_gal

PEPSI

Hey everyone

There are plenty of muslim people who drink pepsi, but did u know that it's run by Jews that hate Muslims and Islam and even worst every penny is sent to Israel...PEPSI stands for ( PEY EVERY PENNY SAVE ISAEL). Boycott this soft drink...I don't drink Coca Cola or Pepsi but I know some of u do...So just stop....If u care about Palestinans u wont even give it a second thought.

Plus there are plenty of other things that are run by Jews like Nike, Sprite, Baby oil..Boycott them all......I know that's impossible but who needs Nike or Sprite when u can buy apple Juice and Baby oil well I don't know about that.....Just imagine if every muslim person Boycotted Pepsi and alot of other things, It would bring them Jews down maybe not that much but hey every Penny that boycottes them is Worth a Million for the Cause of Palestinians and Muslims around the world.

Don't give it a second thought, just don't buy it oh yeah and Star buckys too I know there are coffee lovers, do ur self a favour make ur own coffee god gave u hands and ur lucky not to be handcapped so make coffee urself or but it from Tim Hortons......do whatever but just don't go to Star Bucks

Thanks to all the people that take this into consideration......and the ones that don't well then whatever.

Senora   

No argument is valid without facts or some other form of evidence to back it up. So do u mind if you could show some facts that support your argument.....and whats with the starbucks thing, you just told us to stop drinking it..?whats the reason for that?.. And whats Tim Hortons?, i take its another form of Dunkin Dunuts??

Arab anger triggers boycott of Starbucks and Pepsi

An informal boycott of American goods is gaining momentum in the Arab world, leading to a drastic drop-off in business for fast-food outlets, Starbucks coffee shops and basic groceries from Pepsi to Pampers.

Driven by anger at US support for Israel's military incursions into the West Bank, the boycott is taking on dimensions unseen since the Arab League embargo on companies trading with Israel trailed off in the early 1990s, according to a report in yesterday's New York Times.

The call is going out in mosques, on the street and over the internet, and lists are circulating in many countries to suggest alternatives to popular American brands. One list mistakenly says Domino's Pizza is non- American, presumably due to its Italian-sounding name.

Sheikh Yusuf al-Qaradawi, a cleric with a show on the Qatari al-Jazeera television channel, has a banner on his website reading: "Boycott America, from Pepsi cans to Boeing." In Damascus, billboards show scenes of devastation in the Jenin refugee camp, with the slogan in Arabic and English: "Boycott American products: Don't be an accomplice."

One supermarket chain in Bahrain has already replaced about 1,000 US products on its shelves. In Tripoli, in northern Lebanon, a bomb exploded in an empty Kentucky Fried Chicken outlet on Thursday. Nobody was hurt.

Some of the anti-American ardour has been fuelled by rumours, such as the widely circulated but untrue tale that McDonald's is donating a percentage of the cost of every meal to Israel. A pro-Israeli speech by Starbucks' chief executive, Howard Schultz, led to a wave of anger at the coffee chain, although it is so popular in Arab capitals that custom has diminished only slightly.

However, there is only so much commercial harm even a complete boycott could do since US exports to the Arab world account for just 2.5 per cent of its trade revenue. Nevertheless, analysts cited by The New York Times said sales of fast food and other consumer items were down by 20-30 per cent.

No Coke, No Pepsi: Pakistanis Boycott Western Products

by Ghafar Ali Khan

PESHAWAR - Protesting against the U.S-led attack on Iraq, wide sections of society in Pakistan's North West Frontier Province (NWFP) have banned American multinationals Coke and Pepsi, amongst others, spawning a slew of new, local soft drinks.

Soon after the attack, Pakistan's ulemas (religious leaders) launched a campaign against foreign products, particularly beverages, appealing to the faithful in their Friday sermons, to stop using products made by American, British and Jewish-run companies.

Their speeches inflamed the passions of the Pakistani public outraged by the bombing of Iraq, striking a chord even among liberals in Pakistani society.

During the U.S. attack on Afghanistan last year, the leaders had issued similar appeals to the public, but failed to get an encouraging response.

But this time they hit pay dirt. Large numbers of Muslims especially those in the NWFP believed America would launch similar attacks on other Muslim countries.

The ulemas came armed with a list of products and names of fast-food chains that should not be patronized by Pakistanis because they claimed the revenue thus generated would ultimately be used against Muslims in Iraq and Palestine.

So Pakistanis scratched Pepsi, Coke, Dunkin Donuts, Pizza Hut, McDonalds, KFC, Burger King, Caltex, Mobil and others from their shopping lists.

The idea of boycotting U.S. products was floated in the Pakistani Senate (upper house of Parliament) last month.

Initially, it was a purely political ploy for the ruling right-wing Muttahida Majlis-e-Amal (MMA) and its supporters.

But the concept proved contagious, with traders, lawyers, teachers and other organizations, in no way aligned with the religious right represented by the MMA, deciding to follow suit.

Last week, even the high court bar association of Peshawar, NWFP's capital, banned the sale of Coca-Cola and Pepsi in the court cafeteria.

The association issued directives to the cafeteria contractor to refrain from selling Pepsi Cola, Coca-Cola and other beverages produced by the two American multinationals.

Alleging that the profits earned by these companies were used to target Muslims, the bar association's general body meeting decided to boycott products made by U.S. and British companies.

The NWFP chapter of the Federation of All Pakistan Universities Academic Staff Association urged teachers to avoid the use of American and "Jewish" products.

President of the Peshawar University Teachers Association (PUTA) Arbab Khan Afridi, said, "Pepsi was my favorite cold drink but this year I did not have it even once."

Afridi said PUTA had banned the use of Coca-Cola and Pepsi in their meetings and functions to register their protest against the "atrocities against Muslims" around the world.

"We have made a formal request to the stores and cafeteria owners on the campus to stop the sale of these beverages and now we have planned to issue a formal notification in this respect," he said.

On April 8, traders throughout Pakistan observed a complete strike to condemn the U.S. aggression against Iraq.

"We have appealed to businessmen and consumers to boycott foreign products, particularly soft drinks, and the people's response was very positive," said a leader of the trading community in Peshawar, Sharafat Ali Mubarak.

While the boycott might be bad news for multinationals, their local competitors never had it so good. Riding on the anti-American wave were local companies eager to fill the void.

Several small local beverage companies scrambled to get a toehold in the multi-billion dollar market in Pakistan, particularly the NWFP.

Among the home-grown heroes was the soft drink Salsabeel. After the Iraq war started, the company distributed publicity leaflets to people streaming out of mosques after Friday prayers.

Salsabeel claimed it was a substitute for Coca-Cola and Pepsi and appealed to Muslims to buy the local drink and economically destroy the U.S. and its allies - Britain and the Jews.

The people, particularly students in the University of Peshawar, welcomed the appeal and Salsabeel did brisk business there.

The manager of a university cafeteria, Sultan Zeb, said most of the students asked for Salsabeel instead of Pepsi or Coke.

"As the summer advanced, one would imagine that Pepsi sales would increase but, in fact, it dropped up to 40 percent after the students started the boycott," he said.

Department of economics student Ismail Khan said students had decided to boycott multinational beverages because the country was losing foreign exchange.

"We can easily avoid buying many foreign products and we will use their alternatives to render these multinationals economically weak," he added.

Soda was another local soft drink which had begun raking in profits. Pitched as an alternative to the American colas, it was a hit not only in Peshawar but in other parts of NWFP as well.

Apart from the anti-American sentiment, a key factor working in favor of the local soft drinks was their low price - half of Pepsi and Coke.

The manager of the Salsabeel beverage company, Muhammad Tariq, said the drink was launched after the leaders requested the company to provide people with a local option.

"We started production on a limited scale because we do not have large-scale machinery like the multinationals but the people's response was encouraging," he claimed.

Tariq boasted that, "Our sales increased by 50 percent this year as compared to the previous year."

Mubarak said sales of foreign soft drink companies had nosedived. He said multinationals were planning to slash prices, announcing discount schemes to lure businessmen.

But Pepsi officials denied the boycott had eroded their market share. A supervisor at Pepsi Cola, Asad Khan, said though some traders and individuals had voiced protests, Pepsi sales remained unaffected.

Khan claimed Salsabeel and Soda would not be able to meet growing demand. Consequently, consumers would return to cold drinks manufactured by the multinationals.

"The local beverages are being manufactured manually or by small-scale machinery so their quality is poor, and they cannot compete with us," he asserted.

jah   

well, it means cutting pepsi and cola ,even though i live on them :( ...starbucks...great i thought i could just get addicted to coffe ,i mean it also has caffine ...but now you mentioned it too ,no more starbucks for .....hey at least tim hortons is cheaper :D .....

And watz ur case against starbucks....plz dont say that its owned by jews or something like that..cause all ya'll know that starbucks got the best coffee in da world unlike tim something.

Rahima   

People, it's true sad to say. :(

Starbucks is Jewish owned (not that that is a problem) BUT they also support the Zionist Israeli government. :mad:

After i found out, although not happy, i never bought anything from them ever again.

Why should my money be used to massacre me? The Muslims are like one body after all.

ZOLA   

I THINK I WILL DIE IF STARBUCKS WENT OUT OF BUSSINESS.. smile.gif ..(JUST KIDDING)....GOTTA HAVE MY GRANDE NON-FAT LATTE EVERYDAY...I SERIOUSLY DON'T GIVE A HELL WHO OWNS IT.

A.A

What good will it do if you boycott pepsi and coca cola... first of all more than half the world is drinks it. And jews run soo much more than just pepsi, coca cola and starbucks. The idea of boycotting pepsi and coca cola is ridiculous. What good is it if you boycott pepsi and coca cola.. while ur still watching friends, cnn, seinfeld etc... everything is run by jews including ur favorite tv shows, video games and what have you. Its clearly evident to anyone who has half a brain how they're exploiting us. We're listening to music video trying to look and dress like the video girls.. and our young brothers have a romanticized view to thug life and pimping women they refer to as "b!tches." Talk shows make it seem okay for children to disrespect their parents, take drugs and do as they please. And the jew who is brining this to your tv set don't have a tv set at his house and his kids attend private schools. Infact the majority of jewish kids attend private school.

So you see before you try to boycott pepsi and coca cola.. get rid of cable television in your homes.. because pepsi and coca are only taking a dollar outta pocket everytime you buy it... But cable tv costs more than 30 times that a month.. and it brain washes and manipulates you!

J.Lee   

Balaayo! for those who live abroad (such as in Europe and etc)every thing in America is owned and run by yahuud. period. and like princess said No argument is valid without facts or some other form of evidence to back it up so why can't PEPSI......stand for Pay Every Penny and Save Italy,Iran,Iraq,Ireland,or the Iliterates or Illminded..Illusionist,think about it. besides we're supporting isreal regardless even if we boycott these products..because we benifit from America economically and the taxes that we pay help build all these weapons, and etc that kill innocent muslims all over the world... :(

Blessed   

I gave up on Nikes after a mate forwarded me one of their poster which blatantly isnulted Islam and a picture of a trainer with the word Allah written on the sole in Arabic. Why did they have to go there?

I also gave up on startbucks .. but hey Costa makes bettah Coffee!

I don't neccesarily boycott anything yahuudi.. cos thats OTT but if they have connections with Isreal and they contribute towards Zionism .. :mad: then I'd rather take my money elsewhere. I mean thats the least you can do, they are lucky I don't get Barwaqo to demolish the place :D

Whoa, okay I guess u guys think it's a useless idea, well someof u that is.....You can't just boycott tv thats a big thing but pepsi and coca cola are small are just soft drinks ,it may seem like a small step but in the eyes of Palestinans and God it could be a grand step (think about it). Many muslims have already boycotted Starbucks, Pepsi and Coca Cola don't be thinking ur the first people who has to boycott these thins. Maybe in the future people will boycott tv, but right now I don't think so .How can anyone compare boycotting tv to pepsi and coca cola ,Seriously. It's better off to start with the small things and then move on to the big things.

What would u guys be saying if Palestine was Somalia and I told u to boycott Pepsi, Coca Cola and Startbucks. I can only imagine, but ya'll need to think about people outside Somalia sometimes cause we aren't the only muslims in this world. There are muslims who are suffering much more. When we have passed the stage of suffering and into the state of re-building.

I'm not saying boycott tv.. because i watch tv all the time.. But i got the brains enough not to go blow someone's head off becuz i saw it in a movie.. or call my mom a b!tch becuz some kid did so on a talk show. But what good is it to boycott pepsi and coca cola and starbucks alone. From my point of view i think its ridiculous. But I see what you mean... Sorta like start out with the small things.. then the bigger things... and its good to see someone who is considerate enough to worry about their muslim sisters and brothers. And to answer your question if somalia was palestin i would still drink pepsi and coca cola regardless... but thats just me.. I heard every penny that Mcdonalds makes on Sunday goes to Isreal.. even though there is no direct prove.. a lot of us still eat mcdonalds even on sundays... The only thing i've seen with my own eyes that made me boycott coca cola for a while is that if you take any coke can.... And trace the letters COCA COLA and read it backwards it cleary says in arabic La Makkah La Muhamed... meaning no makkah no muhamed... its more clear and bigger if you trace it from a vending machine and turn the paper to the other page... And if you look very cleary there are images of naked women and people diving... and ice at the bottom makes out a naked woman too. But this can only be seen on the vending machine itself. At first I was shocked. But really they do so much more we don't know about.... Subliminal messages by free masons are in the lyrics of music that we listen to everyday. Even in little kids nursery rhymes. If you back track "twinkle twinkle little star" it actually says "oh i wish there was no Allah" and Pokemon's catch phrase "Gotta catch em all!" back tracked actually says "OH SATAN, OH SATAN" And so much other cartoons,politicians,musicians and actors are all free masons... and we still listen to their music and watch their shows unknowingly or knowningly... so you see there is much worse things then having our money being sent to isreal. But thats just my opinion and sweet_gal i understand where you coming from and what you mean