Sign in to follow this  
LiL_ANGEL

i like this guy and i don't what to do? should i tell him how i fell.

well.im kind shy when it comes to guys.i usually don't make the first move,to me is like whole big thang.i had waited 4 him to come to me,but he anit make no moves at all.so what do ya thing should i go up to him anyway.or wait.?

WHAT SHOULD I DO?HALLA :confused:

Jewelz   

well lil_angel as you said he aint making a move. does he have your number? cuz if so, and he has not called mayb he just aint interested gurl.

wait for a day or 2 and if doesnt get the message by then if you wanna tell him how you feel it up to 2 you. or if u wanna still him but not exactly directly, get your girls to tell him fo u

THAT ALWAYZ WORKS LOL

peace

Jbseek   

how you fell...why would u wanna tell a guy you fell somewhere?

i wouldn't wanna hear about no chick falling somewhere what chu want me to call you a doctor.

i hope u the very best chikah

LIL ANGEL,

IN ORDER FOR SOME ADVICE TO BE GIVEN TO YOU, YOU NEED TO DESCRIBE YOUR SITUATION A LITTLE BIT MORE, CUZ IT TAKES DIFFERENT APPROACHS TO DIFFERENT SCENARIOS. FOR EXAMPLE, IS THIS A GUY YOU GO TO SCHOOL WITH? IS HE A GUY YOU SEE AROUND OCCASIONALLY, DOES HE HAVE YOUR NUMBER, DO YOU GET ANY VIBES FROM HIM WHEN YOU GUYS DO SEE EACH OTHER THAT HE IS FEELING YOU? HAVE YOU GUYS EVER TALKED BEFORE?

SUPPLY A LITTLE MORE DETAIL, AND I THINK YOU CAN GET A LITTLE MORE HELPFUL FEEDBACK SIS.

SAFIA******** ;)

Damn,yo guys r phony 4real,and i think only jewelz only understandz me.and u jbseek,damn u trippin boi big time,anyways i just go ahead and do whateva is in my mind.thanx thou anyway'z.

peace,thanx again.!

Originally posted by LiL_ANGEL:

Damn,yo guys r phony 4real,and i think only jewelz understandz me.and u jbseek,damn u trippin boi big time,anyways i just go ahead and do whateva is in my mind.thanx thou anyway'z.

peace,thanx again.!

DA_BEAST   

yeah he's trippin' but he means no harm the guy is just teasin' u with u r FELL instead of FEEL? but who cares right english is not our fisrt language and we ought to make mistakes.

well my sister if he ain't gettin' all the signals if you made one that is then the brother must be retarded. if you like him that much i think you owe it to yourself to let him what you think of him and if he doesn't oblige then screw him atleast you won't bother about it any more and that crush will soon disappear trust me on that.but if you don't let him know how you feel about him how you gonna know what might have happened between you and i'm sure you don't wanna regret it later on when yourgirlfriend tells you that a certain boy used to have a crush on you? i know some brothers like to play lil hard to get like myself LOL but i don't think there's a man out there who'll turn down a lady especially if you are a somali guy so sister don't worry about the out come if i were you i'd think about the showdown if you know what i mean? ;)

Jewelz   

LISTEN YOU METHOD MAN WANNABE. YOU DONT BE GENERLIZING ALL OF US. IF YOU HAVE SUMTHING TO SAY U BETTER CUM CORRECT TO THAT INDIVIDUAL.

PEACE OUT