Sign in to follow this  
JIDAAWY

If your were a candle would you burn yourself to light someone's life ??

JIDAAWY   

if you were a candle, would you burn your self to light someone’s life? and who would that be ?.. I just want to know how far my fellow nomads are willing to sacrifice.. For me.. I would burn myself like a candle on a heart beat to light the lives of my Mom, Dad, sisters, brothers.. and a true honest “friend”. I am characterizing the “burning” to be unconditional love, unselfish behavior, and to sacrifice my own interest chiefly or solely when necessary to help them out….

This vigorous topic may be the offshoot of obfuscating personality check… please take a moment to tell us what you think ??

Emerald   

"if you were a candle, would you burn your self to light someone’s life? and who would that be?"

I'D UNDOUBTABLY & LITERALLY BURN MYSELF TILL IT HURTS FOR THE ONLY WOMAN WHO I SORELY LOVE, SHE'S GIVEN ME THE GIFT OF;LIGHT IN HER CANDLE,SHES SOOO/TRULLY AMAZIN....ANYDAY, ANYWHERE, ANYHOW WITHOUT MERE DOUBT,HESITATION NOR THOUGHT I'D BURN MA CANDLE TO LIGHT HER DAY ANYHOW!!!!!!!

MOTHER I LOVE YU!!!

Senora   

With no hesitation, I would do it for the ones who have always been there for me...........My mother, father, sister, and brother

Kool_Kat   

If I were a candle, I would DEFINATELY burn myself to light the lives of the ones I love:

-The Woman who gave me Life: my lovely and wonderful MOM

-My Sisters and Brothers, who would neva leave my side wheneva I need them

-My Husband, who loves me unconditionally, regardless

-My three little nephews, they are just so adorable and innocent...Everytime I see them, I remember how precious life is...

And hey, If I get burned, I'll just call it a "FRIENDLY FIRE", as them Americans call it on CNN...looooool ;)

Salaamz

ManshAlah, manshAlah nice know that youz would burn yourselves to light someone's life!!

Yo but it's easier said then done na mean, and let's not hope that to Happen!!

InshAllah may Allah, reward your love for your families, i'm sure i would not only burn for my muma but i would die for her. I love her alot, and may she rest in peace in life and hereafter!!

Peace and love i'm out!!

ARMZ   

LET ME SEE IF I WERE A CANDLE WHO WOULD I LIGHTEN UP THIER DARKNESS, TRUELLY SPEAKING IT WOULD HAVE 2 BE MY DEAREST MOTHER N FATHER WHO LOVED ME N TAKE CARE OF ME AND RAISE ME. AND MY SISTERS N BROTHER WHO WAS THERE 4 ME WHEN EVER I WAS DOWN AND NO BODY COULD HERE MY SOUND. AND THE MOST IMPORTANT MY RELIGION.THATS ALL I WOULD SAY AND THE REST I WOULD TELL THEM 2 HIT THE HIGH ROAD LIKE LEFTY SAID N MINE U R OWN CANDLE THIS THING DONT COME 4 FREE.

A7LA-SHU   

i would do it for my lovin, carin parents.

my wackos brothers

my kool sisters

and my baby girl who is the love of my live...

Jaabir   

undoubtfuly i would burn myself like a candle for my family, and not so long ago for this friend whom i thought was close and dear to me,,,, i sacrificed somthing for that person and happened to need a favour from him.. it seems that he didnt even care much about the problem i was in.. and turned me down in the most SELFISH way.. :(

So i guess that will leave it to Dad, mom and siblings...

Adna   

Let me see if I was a candle who would lighten up the fire for them,Ifaithfully speaking would do that for My lovely Mom My Father and bros and site's Also,my unforgatable true feeling that i don't have it in my life any more but i really adore him I would have to admit it that i would do any thing for him. :mad:

--JUST GIVE ME THE LIGHT, TO LIGH ALL OF SOMALIA****

MAN I'LL BURN MA' SELF TO MAKE SOMALIA PEACEFUL

AGAIN AND BRING UNCONDITIONAL LOVE BETWEEN

MY FELLOW MISUNDERSTOOD NOMADZ. smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

If I were a candle, I would burn myself to LIGHT MY HOOYO's LIFE.(anyday, anytime)

There is no question about that, MY MOMMY IS THE #1 PERSON IN MY LIFE

JUST WANT TO GIVE A SHOUTOUT TO MY MOMMY

If i were a candle, i would burn maself down for 1st and foremost MY MOM and DAD and Grand moms!!! ... dey r da most important ppl in ma life, dey've given me da light and showed me da right way to success in dis weird world!!! so, i wud do anythin for dem, nomatter wut time when and how!!! secondly for ma lil brothaz and sistaz.... dey mean a lot to me!!! and then for ISLAM, then for some of ma friends (dey say, u aint none without ya homeboyz!!! ... but not alla dem r true friends!!!, it is good to know who's ya true friend and not from ya bunch of friends!!) ... hmmm whoelse ??... Oh yeah to ma Hiney!!! ;):D