Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Somaliland Singers Composers Thread - History and Legacy

A_Khadar   

Jacaylbaro

Of course she is Somalilander ...... Her personal view doesn't matter at all.

:D:D Somali waa taa maxay la heshiin la'dahay baa laleeyahay.

Saalax   

Jacaylbaro;124287 wrote:
You're talking about 20 years ago sxb .... Now they are Somaliland singers/composers.

Keep your clan thing to yourself ,,,,,,,,

Well said. Great topic by the way JB.

Saalax   

Xaaji Xunjuf;718124 wrote:
All the song composers Poets are From Somaliland thus Koonfurians want to claim some of the best song Composers that's why they are saying war magaca wax naga siya oo Yidhaha Wa Soomaali ku fahmay
;)

:D

Jacaylbaro;718281 wrote:
Of course she is Somalilander ...... Her personal view doesn't matter at all.

dad baan ogayn in dhulka Somaliland la yidha dalku Somaliland yahay ,, dadka degena ay yihin reer Somaliland.

'' Wadankeygu,wadankeygu waa banaadir, Waamo iyo Gedo weeye wadankeygu, wadankeygu waa bakool, Merca iyo Beledweyn wadankaygu, wadankaygu Jowhar weeye, Mudug iyo galgaduud wadankaygu, Wadankaygu waa Boosaaso, Badhan iyo Ceerigaabo wadankaygu, wadankaygu waa Taleex,laaska,waa buuhoodle, wadankaygu waa booraameiyo burco weeye wadankaygu, wadankeyga waa hargeysa,berberiyo zeylac weeye wadankaygu,wadankeyga waa cadaado Garoowiyo, waa goldogob wadankaygu, wadankaygu gaalkacyiyo Hobyo weeye wadankaygu, wadankeygi waa mid qudha''

Dym viva Saado Ali and Viva Somalia

Aaliyyah   

A khadar how the hell did I miss that song somaliwayn by Saado :(......anyhow, latelY I havent been carrying my earphones lol maalin baan so ilawayey and thats it! still keep forgetting it in my room...insha'Allah I will listen to it tonight.. what are the lyrics like??

Saalax   

Xaaji Xunjuf Saado ali might originally be from Somaliland. But she is not much different from the likes of Mohamemd Omar, Buuba etc in terms of politics who support Somalia. However the difference is they present themselfs in a more respectful manner and are less tribalist.

bilan   

^^correction Saado Ali IS NOT FROM SL, SHE IS FROM SOMALIA, waxaan maqli jiray damiin far waaweyn baa wax loogu qoraa.

Saalax   

Bilan. Reread and see where i wrote "might". Anigu ma sheegto ba saado ali. Maxan ka sheeganaya qof intas caysa Somaliland iyo Shirkadaheeda? when we had/have very talented and legendary female singers hailing from Somaliland such as Sahra Ahmed, Khadar Dahiir, Sahra Halgan, Nimco Yaasin, Kinsi Haji Adan. ;)

Saalax;719779 wrote:
Xaaji Xunjuf Saado ali might originally be from Somaliland. But she is not much different from the likes of Mohamemd Omar, Buuba etc in terms of politics who support Somalia. However the difference is they present themselfs in a more respectful manner and are less tribalist.

True saado is from Somaliland and her daughter is also reer Somaliland i hope she did not brain wash her lovely Daughter Yeah she is like those People Ina omaar buuba The Koonfurian Sympathisers She does not come over as a Tribalist to be honest But she hides her Feelings trough her music and Lyrics

bilan   

Saalax;719785 wrote:
Bilan. Reread and see where i wrote
"might"
. Anigu ma sheegto ba saado ali. Maxan ka sheeganaya qof intas caysa Somaliland iyo Shirkadaheeda? when we had/have very talented and legendary female singers hailing from Somaliland such as Sahra Ahmed, Khadar Dahiir, Sahra Halgan, Nimco Yaasin, Kinsi Haji Adan.
;)

Good for you Saalax, stick to the fanaaniinta tolka, now you need to go one step further and stop inaad sheegato dad aan ku rabin dhulkooda, you know what I am talking about, markaas idina waa nabad galaysaan dadkana waa ay idinka nabad galayaan.

Saalax   

Bilan. The land issue is more complicated. I am from the so called "Sool Sanaag" regions you are trying to advocate for in favour of Somalia. However i am Pro Somaliland and welcome Somaliland presence in those regions.

bilan   

Well it is not really complicated, unless you want to take what does not belong to you, no one ever claimed your cities/villages, if you are serious about secession aadna ku iimaan qabto intii Alle kugu abuuray, then waa in xuduud cusub la jeexaa, qabiil walba waa yaqaaanaa meeshuu dego, but will SL accept that?

Saalax   

bilan everything takes time. At the moment there is no actual stable Somalia government to discuss with one to one regarding redrawing the borders in the event of a "Referendrum" in Somaliland. And letting the Pro Somalia populations to stay with Somalia. While the Pro Somaliland populations of Sanaag & Sool will stay with Somaliland nation.

That is if Somalia gets it's acts together.

A_Khadar   

Aaliyyah;719771 wrote:
A khadar how the hell did I miss that song somaliwayn by Saado
:(
......anyhow, latelY I havent been carrying my earphones lol maalin baan so ilawayey and thats it! still keep forgetting it in my room...insha'Allah I will listen to it tonight.. what are the lyrics like??

Alliya have you listened it yet? Still need the lyrics ? Also keep on eye, Maalinta Qashinka song. It is on the way as well may be will not be singing by her but myself.lol..