Sign in to follow this  
murefu

can you get proper answer for this?

murefu   

why all of us adapted to sleep at late night..is that causes the problem faced us last Ten YEARS ..or is it what we get inherently to live at nights?

Gallad   

Are we adopted to sleep at late night to begin with..? U seem to be making an assumption here! For the sake of the question though it may be the TV or work/studying, a wide array of social activities, etc! But one thing is clear...for those of us who need to go to work at 7am...are not adopted to stay up late.

shyhem   

Murefu

Sorry if i come across as a rude man but please tell me what really went wrong with 8-4-4 system coz last time i checked a psychology mojar student in Kenya, had a good grasp of the English langauge,atleast when it comes to asking a proper question.

By the way if u're an ESL major,i must say i do really understand u'r problem,it ain't easy been a brother trying hard to learn the englishman's langauge,wish u the best.

murefu   

hey garad that what i ma trying to gues..for reality..most of us sleep after midnight others got insome cuz they adapted to sleep at late time..anywayz that seems to be ..most of us are insane for sure..if u refer to their behaviour

murefu   

hey al_warya...that is not psycology research paper or what u gues to be...sleeping after midnight is what somalians make them crazyy..insane..even they dont know what they do ..how they behave

Hey murefu you should have known this man since you are from the place that distributes the most and some somalians love to chew it... Murefu wewe namnagani banaa .........swahili

Peace

Love

&

Unity

Ladiif   

Green/geedaha=Qaad , not weed if that is what u thought I was talking about.

Jamstreet place? Is that Al-Maqdas Lodge hortiisa sxb, Mureeeefu?