maakhiri1

1500 new cadets sign up in first week for Federal Gov

Watch  this space, Farmaajo is up to something, More recruits program launched in all over the country, Puntland,  SOOL,  Coming soon to Awdal,and Togdheer!

The students are sent to Mogadishu for intensive training.

Tallaabo   

If this is what Mr Cheese and co are trying to do, then the Somaliland government would be foolish not to support and fund every rebel group and trouble maker in Somalia to create havoc and instability there. 

Holac   

DEG DEG: Dowladda Farmaajo oo 4000 oo Askari ka qoranaysa duleedka magaalada Burco

Wararka Warsidaha Puntlandnews.net uu haatan ka helayo magaalada Burco ee xarunta gobolka Togdheer ayaa sheegaya in dowladda federaalka Soomaaliya ay ka bilowday deegaano hoos taga magaalada Burco qorista ciidamadii ugu badnaa abid. Deegaanada ciidamadani laga qorayo ayaa waxaa kamid ah degmada Buuhoodle ee gobolkaasi Togdheer iyo sidoo kale deegaanada ku hareeraysan, iyadoona hirgelinta qorshahani ay masuul ka yihiin shakhsiyaad kasoo jeeda deegaankaasi kuwaas oo xilal kala duwan ka haya dowladda federaalka Soomaaliya.

Madaxweyne Maxamed Cabdullaahi Farmaajo iyo Ra’iisal wasaare Xasan Cali Khayre ayaa isku af gartay in ugu yaraan 5000 oo Askari laga qoro deegaanada Buuhoodle, kuwaas oo qayb ka noqon doona xoojinta amaanka dalka iyo sidoo kale hawlgelinta nidmaanka dowladdnimo oo sanadkani xukuumadda federaalka Soomaaliya ay wada qorshaysay in ay gaadhsiiso guud ahaanba dalka Soomaaliya. Dhanka kale warar hoose oo ay heshay Puntlandnews.net ayaa tibaaxaya in ciidamadani ay qayb ka ahaan doonaan dhismaha maamul cusub oo loo dhisi doono dhawaan deegaanada Sool, Sanaag iyo Buuhoodle kaas oo ay qayb ka tahay dhismihiisa dowladda federaalka Soomaaliya, kadib markii hogaamiyaasha dhaqanka deegaanadaasi iyo madaxda dowladduba ay isla af garteen qorshaha dhismaha maamulkaasi cusub.

Hirgelinta qorshahani ayaa dhabar jab xoogan waxa uu ku yahay maamulka Somaliland, waxaana dhici karta xili walba in dagaal uu dhex maro dhinacyada Somaliland iyo ciidamadani ka tirsan dowladda federaalka Soomaaliya. Magaalada Buuhoodle ayaa kamid ah magaalooyinka inta badan ay ka jiraan siyaasadaha is diidan sidoo kalena ay ku wada loolamayaan maamuladda dalka, waxaana maamuladaasi kamid ah maamulka Somaliland oo sheegta ka ariminta magaalada Buuhoodle, waxaana dhawaan deegaankaasi gaadhay wasiirka Hawlaha guud iyo guriyeynta Somaliland oo dhalasho ahaan kasoo jeeda deegaankaasi walowse aanan loo muujin taageero weyn iyo astaanta maamulka uu ka socday ee Somaliland.
Puntlandnews
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Tallaabo said:

If this is what Mr Cheese and co are trying to do, then the Somaliland government would be foolish not to support and fund every rebel group and trouble maker in Somalia to create havoc and instability there. 

including Shabaab? :)

Regardless of issues, SOMALIS need to talk and discuss way forward!

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

Yes, I have heard of this, the salary is guaranteed, with ID and direct payment into cadets account. 

This is will be the biggest employment program the country have ever seen, and should be welcomed.

Youth need a new future, and  Farmaajo EEGEEYA is still alive.

Tallaabo   
14 minutes ago, maakhiri1 said:

including Shabaab? :)

Regardless of issues, SOMALIS need to talk and discuss way forward!

I would not exclude the violent religious fanatics if they can get the job done. The Somalia political leaders should know well that it is not in their interest to start a dirty and messy war they cannot win.  

Oodweyne   

I agree with Talaabo, in the sense that, Mr Cheeseman, he is trying to be clever-by-half. Particularly in the sense of talking both sides of his mouth. Which means, on one side of it, he is talking about is desire to open a dialogue with Somaliland and with Mr Muse Bixi in particular.

And on the other side of it, he is sneakily trying to undermine the "jurisdictional legality" of Somaliland by recruiting soldiers from the "peripheral regions of Somaliland, where our presence is either weak or completely absence, like the manner it is in places like Buuhoodle, and Badhan, currently.

Hence, first thing first for Somaliland, should be "strategy" in which Somaliland should pursue, relentlessly. And that means within this year this Buuhoodle issue must be resolves (by war if it comes to it). For it has been long festering sour (a flesh torn, if you will) on Somaliland's body-politic.

Secondly, I expect, the new defense minister of Somaliland will soon do his version of "recruitment" in places like Badhan and Dhahar. so that at least two can play this game while Somaliland is gradually gearing itself up for a complete take-over of these areas/sub-region, like the manner Las-Anod and its environment was done in back in 2007. And that should take be no longer than by next year at latest.

Thirdly, Somaliland should pull off the gloves and start "financially sponsoring" any MP in the federal parliament in Mogadishu who has a "beef" with Mr Cheeseman (or with his government). Particularly with the intention  of actually "starting up a local difficulty" for him.

And we should do this, while we all along "professing" on any public broadcasting venue of our undying "neutrality" of whatever political shenanigans that is going in Mogadishu at any given day.

And this means two can play this game of "seeding discord" in each other backyards (as it were). And therefore time has come for President Biixi to return favor (with a "compounded interests", no less) to Mr Cheeseman in Villa Somalia.  

Holac   
6 hours ago, Tallaabo said:

I would not exclude the violent religious fanatics if they can get the job done. The Somalia political leaders should know well that it is not in their interest to start a dirty and messy war they cannot win.  

Some already argue Somaliland has always been doing that.

Tallaabo, when Somaliland supporters speak like that, it only gives credence to above nonsense rumors.  Using extremist monsters like Al-shabab who blow up 500 innocent civilians at a time without any cause is not something to even bring up to settle a score with the federal government. 

• Like 1

Saalax   

Holac that is Jeegaan logic.  Supporting Al shabab will make a enemy out of the Mogadishu community since

Al shabab usually attacks Mogadishu. They will cry later why is the H block community working with the D

block community to strengthen Somalia and try to play the "Irir" card but nowadays a lot of reer Mogadishu

have smartened up and don't fall for that nonsense from secessionists  anymore. 

Ducale   

Somaliland should support the Somali bantu cause and get on the #somalibantulivematter bandwagon. Saldhig hargaysa ha looga furo si ay dhulkooda u xoreystaan. Hub ha lagu caawiyo. Somaliland should support kenya annexing juballand. They should link with kililka. Hell,  invite israel, the chosen people. 

Tallaabo   
4 hours ago, Holac said:

Some already argue Somaliland has always been doing that.

Tallaabo, when Somaliland supporters speak like that, it only gives credence to above nonsense rumors.  Using extremist monsters like Al-shabab who blow up 500 innocent civilians at a time without any cause is not something to even bring up to settle a score with the federal government. 

Somaliland has never been interested in getting involved in Koonfurian affairs but since the cheeseman chose to start a dirty fight with Somaliland, what I have suggested in my comment is a possible option for Mr Biixi and his government. I am sure they would not want to be associated with Al-shabaab because there is neither political nor security benefit gained from the massacre of innocent civilians. But Al-Shabaab would be useful only when they target political and security organs of the Koonfurian government. Many countries use these sort of nutters to further their political agenda. The Americans created the Taliban to expel the Soviet Union from Afghanistan, the Iranians support Hizbullah and others, the Saudis are experts in manufacturing terrorist outfits, Turkey, Qatar, Pakistan, the Europeans and others are all in this business. 

Ducale   

Yunis

Midho aanad lahayn maxaa kuu geeyay? Secessionist ha kaa saarto. 

Tukaraq Laguma turunturoon. Xaraga lagu galay lol

Saalax   

Muuse Bixi can easily be assassinated and there is many Somaliland natives willing to do the job.  Be-careful what you wish for kids.