Sign in to follow this  
Strawberry_Xu

Make me look pretty

^ A most excellent strategy, dear. :D

Originally posted by sheherazade:

U're welcome, Val. Let us know how they turn out; u should have them middle of the week. Get painting.
smile.gif

Got them, Sheh. Love the samples. The eyeshadows are gorgeous. Haven't tried the foundations, because I'm afraid one dip of my brush in the cute little pots and I will come away with it all. LoL. Nice shades tho, they all look very usable.

Will definitely buy a few normal-sized pots, I'A. :cool:

Blessed   

Sheherezade,

Thanks for the info. They ship abroad too. :cool: I got call yesterday from a woman who was advertising a Salon that only uses 100% natural products. She said that they even do home vists if I couldn't make it to the Salon. Is nature calling to me or what?

To answer your Q:

Tinted moisturizers, give you a more natural look. They don’t clog or dry out your skin like foundation whilst it provides sun / pollution protection.

It's basically a day face cream with the added colour to even out your skin tone. Here’s a top ten list .

As for it being cadaan girl territory, that would only be the case if you live in city where shops don't bother stocking shades for darker complexions.

Val, that was quick, glad u like 'em. I love bargains. Lily's in on the game too. I should have charged a comish. Damn. smile.gif

When u do use the foundation, tip a little out onto a flat surface and use the brush with that as a source. No mess, no waste and no overloaded brush. You can guess how I came to that preferred technique!

Kim, thanks! I will give them a go.

Emperor, any tips? U're starting to feel like a bloke gate-crashing a girlie party. Make yrself useful. icon_razz.gif

Emperor   

^^Most certainly Dear Luv :D , What do you say? I have forced myself into this girly camp! Very mean of you! I never do that you know I'm a respected man, Oh well only except when there is need to it, a worthwhile gain of precious comodity, Sheherazade, Im I wrong my dear luck

Emperor   

^^Dang my dear you are macking a big mistake, I know the great Alle-Ubaahne, and his presence will only help us get into one boat sail to the moon, I freak from his great tales as much as you do...

Originally posted by sheherazade:

When u do use the foundation, tip a little out onto a flat surface and use the brush with that as a source. No mess, no waste and no overloaded brush. You can guess how I came to that preferred technique!

Yes, I can. :D

Thanks for the tip.

a question for Blessed or anyone that lives in the heat...how do you keep eye liner from running? I think mine's Chanel but it ran in the heat recently.

BTW, I bought a MAC tinted moisturiser back when this thread was new and I found that I couldn't wear it by itself- it made me look chalky. Perhaps it was the wrong colour. I used to mix with a normal moisturiser to get it to work well. Too much work; gave up on it.

I'm also after good face sunscreens.

I dont understand why people waste may putting theses qashin on their faces. Just wash your face at night and and the morning, put good moisturize and vaseline for the lips and your good to go. I was shocked when my friend spent $200, on make up products, I mean I can afford it but I see it useless.

Juxa   

sheh try BECCA's tinted moistrizer, i find the MAC one very dhiiqo dhiiqo.

if all fails consult Lily:)

CH sheer lip gloss is the way to go, unless you are in cold country and little bit of vaseline would do wonders

I'm inlove with nude lipstains as of lately. I love MAC! I use their eye shadows, mascara and bowders. I dont know how to use an eye liner though. Eye Liner and blushes are two things I dont use.

Tinted mostrizers are good if you have a clear, spotless complexion I found.

I'm a late bloomer when it comes to this stuff. Growing up, I was a tomboy. Biyo aan wajiga ku dhaqan jiray kaliya. And for some odd reason, I didnt look like a mess looking back at pictures and stuff.