Deeq A.

Ceerigaabo city has hardcore Somali unionists

Saalax   

Ina Cawil Mujciso whatever the big beard community or the ceel afweyn community decide is up to them. Dabodhiliif noolosha ka dhacay oo Jeegaanta uu shaqeeya waxba lagama waydiinayo ayahooda.

wakandan   
15 minutes ago, Saalax said:

Ina Cawil Mujciso whatever the big beard community or the ceel afweyn community decide is up to them

Well in that case let me be clear enough that a simpleton clown like you can understand:

My community has has vehemently and wholeheartedly pledged our allegiance to Republic of Somaliland of which Sanaag is an integral, indivisible and proud part this independent nation.

I thought Cowke was the biggest bag of BS to post on this forum but this Salaax is giving him some real competition

Saalax   
2 minutes ago, wakandan said:

Well in that case let me be clear enough that a simpleton clown like you can understand:

My community has has vehemently and wholeheartedly pledged our allegiance to Republic of Somaliland of which Sanaag is an integral, indivisible and proud part this independent nation.

I thought Cowke was the biggest bag of BS to post on this forum but this Salaax is giving him some real competition

And who is your "community" newbie sheegato. No one knows who you are.  

wakandan   

Nice try. I know forum rules. Qabil names are strictly prohibited.

The most important thing is that I am from Sanaag and that my community is loyal to the Republic, almost as loyal as you are to putting imaginary nails in coffins :D

Saalax   

Oodweyne I am glad you know your place. End of the day you are a jeegaan worker and have no respect within the Ceel Afweyn and Ceerigaabo communities. 

wakandan   
1 hour ago, Saalax said:

Oodweyne I am glad you know your place. End of the day you are a jeegaan worker and have no respect within the Ceel Afweyn and Ceerigaabo communities. 

Keep my community out of your mouth. The patriotic people of Sanaag have no respect for you or anyone that attempts break their strong bonds with Somaliland