Deeq A.

Madaxweynihii 2aad ee Somaliland oo Maanta La Doortay & Qaylo Ka Baxaysa Maamulkaas

Saalax   
1 hour ago, maakhiri1 said:

very wierd

Not really it was expected. 1.Since everyone knows Somaliland will never be recognized and 2. They also realized it became a begging bowl project for jeegaanta and to loot the IC funds.

7 hours ago, Saalax said:

Not really it was expected. 1.Since everyone knows Somaliland will never be recognized and 2. They also realized it became a begging bowl project for jeegaanta and to loot the IC funds.

Waa runtaa. I wrote it on here before and I will repeat it again: If aqoonsi didn't knock on the door in the years between 1995-2011, the worst years the south Soomaaliya had experienced in the prolonged civil wars, it never will. Not even 0.000001 of it will arrive. That is why the frequent lashing and arrest against poor, innocent people in order to put fear in the populace. But population are awakened and there is no turning back.

• Thanks 2

Tallaabo   
14 hours ago, Oodweyne said:

So he is keeping scores with Mr Mustafe Martin. Or at the very least he is making him run for his money.

Not for his money but he is making him run for his "Likes". After all, they exist only in Facebook and YouTube :) 

Tallaabo   
36 minutes ago, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

If aqoonsi didn't knock on the door in the years between 1995-2011, the worst years the south Soomaaliya had experienced in the prolonged civil wars, it never will.

The first half of that period was also a difficult time for Somaliland as we had our own civil war and political turmoil. At that time the only thing in anyone's mind was about how to create political stability.  

Saalax   
56 minutes ago, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

Waa runtaa. I wrote it on here before and I will repeat it again: If aqoonsi didn't knock on the door in the years between 1995-2011, the worst years the south Soomaaliya had experienced in the prolonged civil wars, it never will. Not even 0.000001 of it will arrive. That is why the frequent lashing and arrest against poor, innocent people in order to put fear in the populace. But population are awakened and there is no turning back.

100% agree. There is 0 chance now and everyone knows. 

Saalax   
2 hours ago, Mooge said:

biixi is behind this game to split prsident martin's support base niyoow. qaybi oo xukun weye shekadu.

They are based in different continents.  Martin is based in USA and this guy UK.   However Martin is serious contender who is well educated and has many supporters.

wakandan   

Another coffee shop president? This is getting even more hilarious

I heard anglicized "Martin" was going to hold a cabinet meeting but the Starbucks manager told them they had to close the shop :D