Saalax

The reason Jeeganlanders wish chaos for Mogadishu and Puntland exposed

Saalax   

Ina Cawil Mujciso you can think whatever you want. It won't save jeegaanta from more bullets

in Ceel Afweyn:D .   Ceel Afweyn existed long before Jeeganland and will exist long after its

collapse. Marka orod nacnacda meesha kala tag.

Saalax   
Just now, Ducale said:

To use the words of another member's comment to you only yesterday.... Why play politics with the suffering of mothers? 

What politics. It is the reality.  Jeeganland is a poverty ridden hellhole. 

Saalax   

Oodweyne who belly dances for Jeegaanta shamelessly here in SOL is the last to talk about "self-worth"  I  mean as you admitted yourself you are a 50 year old with white hair and kids yet believe in this nonsense "ictiraaf" ? kkkk thanks for the laugh.

1 hour ago, Saalax said:

Ina Cawil Mujciso you can think whatever you want. It won't save jeegaanta from more bullets

in Ceel Afweyn:D .   Ceel Afweyn existed long before Jeeganland and will exist long after its

The miraculous birth still cracks me up...lol😆😆😆

Oodweyne, odeygii maxaa lagu yiri: “ orod deegaan hebla tag oo naag ka guurso”, miyaa? Hahaha🤣🤣

1 hour ago, Saalax said:

Oodweyne, odeygii maxaa lagu yiri: “ orod deegaan hebla tag oo naag ka guurso”, miyaa? Hahaha🤣🤣

Saalax   
52 minutes ago, Tillamook said:

:D 

Holac   

Oodweyne, can you post here the article you wrote for former President of Somaliland when you were his speechwriter in 1991?

• Like 1

Holac   

Thank you Oodweyne. I will try to find that article. 

You were not joking when you said you walked the walk. :)

5 hours ago, Ducale said:

I support somaliland separation from somalia. There is no such thing as "closet secessionist". Maxaa lala dhuuman. Ayaana laga dhuumanaya? Somaaliland is not built on dhuumaaleysii but on blood and sacrifice sxb. It's there for all and sundry to accept reality or cirka jeex soo dumiya hadaad awoodaan. 

Your president require foreign security even within villa soomaalia and you have the nerve to try and talk down to kuwii north-ka  isbaaro iyo mooriyaanimo ka badbaadiyay. Somaliland wishing chaos for somalia is the lamest excuse for incompetent and criminal  politicians of the "Recognised South". 

You are a typical hypocrite niyow. 

It is good to know that you support secession which fortunately will not happen. After 30 years, Somalia is slowly making progress. After the defeat of Al-Shabaab, the Somali government will get rid of the foreign troops and then the president will have his own Somali security forces. When Farmaajo visited Puntland, he had his own Somali security detail and visited many cities and villages. I believe Somalis are  finally seeing the benefits of peace and will continue to make progress. The only warlord just elected is Colonel Bixi who is trying to start war with Puntland, fortunately Puntland is not interested in shedding Somali blood.

We, the believers of Somali unity are not hypocrites. far from it, we are following our traditions and diin. Perhaps you do not know that unity is sacred and blessed by Allah.

7 hours ago, Ducale said:

I support somaliland separation from somalia. There is no such thing as "closet secessionist". Maxaa lala dhuuman. Ayaana laga dhuumanaya? Somaaliland is not built on dhuumaaleysii but on blood and sacrifice sxb. It's there for all and sundry to accept reality or cirka jeex soo dumiya hadaad awoodaan. 

Your president require foreign security even within villa soomaalia and you have the nerve to try and talk down to kuwii north-ka  isbaaro iyo mooriyaanimo ka badbaadiyay. Somaliland wishing chaos for somalia is the lamest excuse for incompetent and criminal  politicians of the "Recognised South". 

You are a typical hypocrite niyow. 

It is good to know that you support secession which fortunately will not happen. After 30 years, Somalia is slowly making progress. After the defeat of Al-Shabaab, the Somali government will get rid of the foreign troops and then the president will have his own Somali security forces. When Farmaajo visited Puntland, he had his own Somali security detail and visited many cities and villages. I believe Somalis are  finally seeing the benefits of peace and will continue to make progress. The only warlord just elected is Colonel Bixi who is trying to start war with Puntland, fortunately Puntland is not interested in shedding Somali blood.

We, the believers of Somali unity are not hypocrites. far from it, we are following our traditions and diin. Perhaps you do not know that unity is sacred and blessed by Allah.

1 hour ago, Peace Action said:

very dangerous road. Almost all somai have same Diin. Issues need to be discussed on their merits and not use Diin as pit down or top of mountain criterion.

If you see from Diin, are you accusing Djibouti, Somali region too for abondoning the idea of having one country of Somali only?

Very dangerous angle which further divides and generates hateful culture.

We all remember what happened ICU days where warlords hiding behind Diin, destroyed the best opportunity for Somali peace.

Mooge   

rainbow boys are observing their most desperate hour niyoow. uncle bixi is not doing well and has become disaster so they are all out full force trying to move the somaliland donkey because it is not moving fast due to heavy load. loool. niyoow salax is right. somaliland is fake project used by muse bixi's family to milk it for personal gains. 

niyoow shakada somaliland way dhamansya soon. oodweyne wu ku khasaray warqadu qoray 1990. lool. 

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

Tallaabo   
17 hours ago, Oodweyne said:

Holac,

I will see if I have a hard copy (a paper form) of it some where in my old files. If not it will be easier to got it hold of it through the Times of London's archive. They probably will charge you few pounds to retrieve it if you ask them to fetch it for you, unless they have disposed of it, since, they don't usually keep too much of the old open-edition articles from outside sources, other than their editorial and opinion writers.

But you could ask them. And if they still have it, then they will send it to you as PDF file version of it, once you make the card payment to them for the incurring charge. And that should it.

Of course, I wasn't his speech writer. But it was by accident that I found myself there. You see I was on the ground in Burco in that tumultuous month of May of 1991. I have decided to visit my family's properties in Hargeisa in late April. Hence, while I was there in Hargeisa in mid May, rumors went about in Hargeisa that things are going to get lively in Burco's meeting that was going to be held soon in that city.

So, I and few other friends of mine, who were university students from America and England, who were there by chance in Hargeisa, particularly just to see what became of our families's properties when Afweyne's faqash forces have done their worst to the city, have decided to hitch a ride to Burco. And see what this thing in Burco (which eventually was going to be known as Burco's conference of 1991) was going to be like.

And lo and behold, when we arrived in Burco from Hargeisa, it was all-hands-on-deck sort of crisis and action. And then Dr Ibrahim Meygaag Samatar (who was one of the organizing Sherpa of the whole jamboree and the Conference) find out that I was University student from London who came to Burco by chance to see what has happened to his home-land and therefore was observing the proceeding of the conference (as it were) just as a private observer.

So, he said to me, can you help? And I said, of course, sir, what I shall do or what do you want me to do. He said, stay with Cabdirahman tuur (who was then the Chairman of the SNM), as his civilian "aide-de-camp" sort of professional helper, and write whatever he wants you to write for him, be they notes, minutes, memorandum, articles, everything.

So, I said okay. And I went fetch my old small Type-writer from my bag (a small stylish Japanese thingy). For I didn't even had a laptop  then since to have one as student in London in 1991 was really expensive business. Or it was going to cost you an arm and a leg just to get one. And then I went to the make-shift office of the Chairman and I introduced myself to him.

Of course, he knew my father well. They were not only "cousin" (i.e., both were from West Burco clan) but they were also life-long friends. So he welcomed me genuinely like a nephew. And after few pleasantries were gotten out of the way he told me to got work as to his personal assistance.

And from the next two weeks, from early morning till late, there I was clacking away at my type-writer, transferring short-notes, memos, dictation, you-name-it from hand written version of it to proper legally formatted typed notes for him to sign it, so that then I can give to the various SNM officers and officials, for them to carry out as "Orders-of-the-President".

And that is how I came to take part in helping him to "composed" the first article in explaining - in a quite detail manner - why Somalliland decided to go its separate ways from the rest of Somali Republic.

After those hectic two weeks, I needed to get back to London and back to UCL for the end of the year June Examination and for my Engineering degree I was doing at the time in here in London. So I had to leave. But I took that first article to Djibouti and then "faxed" it from there in Djibouti to the care of the then Editor of the Times of London.

It was in all honesty a historical ring-seat for me. And to this day, I am still grateful that as a novice 23 year old young Engineering student (who just left late April from London to Hargeisa) seemed to have run into a "blind circumstances" of a historical proportion. And a chance to do his bit for his newly established country. And of course, be present at its "labored birth" (as it were).

It was all thanks to Dr Ibrahim Meygaag Samatar, a genuine man for our "cause" and for the history books (if ever there was one who fit that description). Particularly when one come to view who were the "real giants" of the long shadow of our struggle just to establish a nation of our own.

download.jpeg

Ducaale,

There is no hypocrisy in advocating for Somali unity unless you intend to utter childish insult. A supporter of secession does not have moral standing  to talk bad about Somali unity.

OO you should know by now that Somalis take their diin seriously. Just because some misuse the diin, does not mean we should abandon our values.  We shall defeat those who use our diin for evil intentions like alshabaab. If all the Somalis adhered to the values of our diin, we could have resolved our differences through dialogue and compromise rather than thru violence and war. Islam means peace and that is what diin promotes. Somalis need it and Ethiopians may need more of it at the moment.