Saalax

The reason Jeeganlanders wish chaos for Mogadishu and Puntland exposed

Saalax   

A stable Mogadishu and a federal state Puntland committed to Somalia is the greatest antidote to recognition dreams.

The recognition blues

Elections make Somaliland more democratic but don’t make international recognition more likely or end a simmering row with Garowe

"When the United States officially recognised the new government of Somalia’s President Hassan Sheikh Mohamud on 20 January, there was dancing in the streets of Mogadishu but there was misery in Hargeisa, at least among its rulers. Somaliland’s government has expressed its disappointment and the opposition has accused it of letting the country down. Both were unhappy that November’s intricate local elections, in which Kulmiye (Peace, Unity and Development Party), led by President Ahmed Mohamed ‘Silanyo’, came out on top, had not won the country sovereignty."

https://www.africa-confidential.com/article-preview/id/4774/The_recognition_blues

The Puntland problem 

"In March 2013 Puntland, the semi-autonomous region in the north-east of Somalia, will hold its first local elections using the Somaliland model (see Feature, The recognition blues). For now, Puntland is still committed to remaining part of the federal state of Somalia."
https://www.africa-confidential.com/article-preview/id/4775/The_Puntland_problem

Saalax   
1 minute ago, Ducale said:

Salax, goormaad ku dhawaaqi madaxmeynaha Bohol? Ama ceel afweyn. 

Jeeganlanders are already banned from there.  A bullet in the ass drove them back to the mountains.  :D

Saalax   
4 minutes ago, Ducale said:

Sxb hamigaagu waa inu ka weynaado one dusty tuulo. You remind me of those amazon people who were trying to shoot down a plane with bow and a arrow. Lool  

Dadkaaga dhinac ka raac and help make Bohol great.

What has Bohol got to do with this topic?  it is doing well and going under developments.  The area gets 0 aid most of it is being  built by diaspora and locals.

Saalax   

Oodweyne there is no such thing as Somaliland in Sanaag.  Waxas lagama yaqaan, it is tribal territories of Somalia. Similar to the tribal territories of Pakistan. It is the wild wild east. 

Ducale are you Haji Xudhuf? You do'nt make any sense unless you are closet secessionst supporter. Salaax is true wadani exposing the evil intentions of secessionists. The article is spot on, the secessionst only agenda is secession and their enemies are functioning Somali federal government  and Puntland which proves everyday to the world that Somaliland is not a separate county but is an important member of Somali federal state to be insha'allah.

• Thanks 1

Saalax   
4 minutes ago, Oodweyne said:

Says, who? Aha, let me guess, a well known political fraud in here, who lamentably and actually think that he knows thing or two about Sanaag better than me, whose uncle actually died in liberating it, who has a family right now in Ceerigaabo, who never visit twice-a-year to Somaliland without staying there in Ceerigaabo for a few days (at least).

So, that is the man I should pay attention to his lies not my own eyes, just to see whether such thing call Somaliland exist in the ground in Sanaag. Right? Man, pull the other one it has whistles on it.

Says me aka a native Sanaagian.

Saalax   
8 minutes ago, Holac said:

Somaliland's quest to get recognition is quite often merciless. 

Some of them even supported Al shabab for that reason. In their minds more bombs in Mogadishu = a closer

recognition.

Saalax   
11 minutes ago, Oodweyne said:

Yeah, right. And I have a good-quality bridge in Brooklyn, out there in New-York, in which you can sell it on my behalf once you finished finding any "hapless takers" for your absurd claim. That is the deal, OK, mate.

If that helps you sleep better at night sure. Reality is though make one wrong move and there will be the 10th Ceel Afweyn massacre on Jeegaanta. No amount of "Somaliland" or "beesha dheexe" nonsense

will save jeegaanta from the bullets of Saalax.

Saalax   

oodweyne it doesn't matter to me who you are.If my own cousin sides with Jeegaanta he will be shot on the spot backhome.  We have 0 tolerance for dabodhiliif.

Saalax   
10 minutes ago, Oodweyne said:

Aha, beauty of the brazen fraud..:D You see folks, what we actually have in here is that of a shameless "sheegato" calling the very folks who their loved ones have spilled their own blood for the "liberation" of the precise land in which he is claiming to be from rather fraudulently, as a "political turn-coats" (i.e., dabodhilif).

Man, I have seen many things in this life. But I have yet to see such a brazen, cheeky, and a brass-neck bottom-feeding creature like you. Whatever, man. You really are hopeless in very sense of the word. 

Whose blood is getting shed now?  jeegaanta blood that is.  That is all that matters not some man

your uncle Cawil Mujciiso worked for (Siad Bare) who is buried for decades.  :D

wakandan   
2 hours ago, Oodweyne said:

Yeah right. And this supposedly bombshell and sensational news is actually from an article written in 1st February of 2013,

Bahahahahahaha  another desperate attempt by Salaax to twist the narrative.....and a rather sloppy one at that.

As someone from Sanaag myself, let me say that the foolish Saalax does not represent the views of my fellow Sanaag people who are true Somaliland patriots at heart.

Salaax, your bitter, petty and embarassing rhetoric does not speak for us.

Saalax   

Oodweyne you can scream "sheegato" till the fat lady sings. It won't change the reality on the ground. It is a bit like screaming for recognition for Sland, both have no legs to stand on. Meanwhile you can wait for the next massacre on jeegaanta.  The reason my boys in Ceel afweyn are deadly in the  battlefield is they don't believe in this "beesha dheexe" or "Somaliland" nonsense . They cut the throats of jeegaanta no questions asked.

Saalax   

Oodweyne why would anyone "pretend" to be from Somaliland? let me guess the

perks are khat addiction, water shortages, corruption,poverty, dusty roads etc.As

a man who lives in the first world backward 4th world Jeeganland is no different

than excrement matter to me. Adigay wax weyn kula tahay. 

Odaygan thinks I want to claim extreme poverty.  The delusions of khat addiction society. 

Saalax   

Last I checked Ceel Afweyn existed long before the British you worship for ictiraaf aka Engriis

Cadoow ever set foot in east Africa :D .  I claim Ceel Afweyn because that is where my ancestral

land is.  Unlike you I am not delusional and don't believe in this "Somaliland is developed" and ictiraaf nonsense, I am realist. On average NW regions are poorer than that of Puntland as the world bank

posted.  Marka meesha wax lagu faano  ma yaalan when it comes to Jeeganland.  Think  next time

before you run around the forum calling people they are "pretending".