Sign in to follow this  
HOBK

hi....warm welcome plz if its not to much to ask .....and advice

HOBK   

hey guy and gals..im new here i didn wanna jus pop up frm no where na'mean..i would like to be recognised if its not to much to ask. so i like to get 2 know u n all.

anways since im on the women section i'll to say hi 2 the gals and state my problem guys feel free to join in too.errmm basically i am having troubles in my personal life(love)4 guys are interested in me and i dont know which 2 choose. one i use to go out stated he loves me but i recently found out his heart was set on other gal,his friend has feelings for me. and the third guy was introduced to me by my friend and the fourth i got 2 know him on the internet.

i dont want 2 string these guys along because 3 will get hurt in the process not just 1. i dont wanna be a pimpette like my friend who has many options available that some girls go out b/fless becoz of her. u'll probably tell me 2 choose the 1 i've known the longest but i cant becoz he lies and his also has a temper. i dont knw wat i feel at the moment i am all confused. if i do get it together should i go along with my heart or brain?

thnks for reading

Haddad   

Originally posted by HOBK:

one i use to go out stated he loves me but i recently found out his heart was set on other gal,his friend has feelings for me. and the third guy was introduced to me by my friend and the fourth i got 2 know him on the internet.

If you're a Muslima (which you're likely), what you're doing is against the teachings of Islam. The concept of having a boyfriend or girlfriend doesn't exist in Islam. It's against the values and morals of Islam. Following the values and morals of Islam will make you a smart, intelligent individual and a better human being. What you need to do is, study in depth your religion, do what you're required to do and stay away from muharamat.

HOBK   

yes you are right....but i neva do anythin beyond talkin and neither do they r respectable muslim brothers . i recognise how precious my body is to me....and even talkin is seen as wrong(in lonely places) i do happen to b aware of my religion and try to practise it with the best of my ability. i pray 5x a day and try 2 attend friday prayer and i neva missed one day of ramdan on purpose.but there does come a time when i will have to get married and i will like to have the choice to find myself husband because no one understands my needs but me.

so plz haddad do not pre-judge others so hastly as u did 2 me because i found it quiet upsetting to be labelled as a 'wrong-doer' :( . but thank you anwaysfor contributing and continue preaching smile.gif

juba   

^ golddiggers! :D :rolleyes: :D

hopefully ur not one of them HOBK! But on a serious note just go with ur heart!

and welcome smile.gif

sista! 4 guys! u wanna take a time out!! u is what they call sps!!(saud-prince shiekh) namean!!

gimme a break! i thought u had real problems! do u know that we dont even have a freaking ountry!! and u worried about how gets under cover with yah!! lord have mercy!!

remember the day u exited out of flight 13th!! and your parent didnt have to pay any more money to get u outta of airport!! u were brought to nice cozy apt!! u were happy sitting at Mcdonald!

what happened!! how did u get so blind!!

dawoco   

Salaams sis and wlc,

As for ur dilemma, you only mentioned guy #1,3,4 -what about bachelor #2? :D

Seriously though, my mother always says that the guy that was meant for you will come knocking on your door, so don't go after him in a way that would compromise you. The guy ur after might not be the one meant for you.

Stop worrying about who is intrested in you- though it must be an ego booster icon_razz.gif - and who might be hurt and just do what u have to do in life.

Saalixa   

Sister HOBK

im welcoming you with open arms and happy glowing heart sis welcome to the nomads corner. I see you have a little problem sis if i would annoy you a little if you don't mind :D i agree with what hadaad said. Baisically if you put yourself in Allahs trust and heart he will put you in his heart so don't worry of finding the right man to marry it always iz that if you follow the pure islam and avoid relations outside marriage even if your intentions are pure you still are doing the acts of shaitan and are being encouraged by him, and i percive you know being a grown girl what actions of shaitan leads to???

sister stay safe from these guys because as i read the guy on the internet is very not safe, the second lies too much, one has herat for another and one your heart is not content with so result is Zero ;)

be patient, Mr right will come isnha alaah,,the man of your dreams is here

Caveman   

wlc to SOL Hobk, ……as 4 the topic you raise that subject is untouchable for me.

Dawoco,

Yaah, Hooyo sure gives goody advice,…laakiin At the moment I am scouting on my neighbors “hooyo†to sharpen my skills 4 the day I knock @dawaco’s front door. I have this weird habit of being extremely quite around Somali Mother’s, I barely say a word, would that help me or hurt my chances with your “Hooyo†of taking Dawaco to the beautiful scenery of Tora-bora?