Peace, Love & Unity.

BOB   

Stop Hijacking the thread...wax waalan baa tahaye. :D

Peace, Love & Unity.

BOB   

Wal-Shamsi uu u baahanyahay in lagu qaado camalaa? :D

Peace, Love & Unity.

Originally posted by *Ibtisam:

The one out of this world PM I have ever recieved from anyone in SOL was two years ago. The person is active still, I am just not smart enough to get the coded message, I have yet to reply, when I figure out the hidden message I will inshallah reply to him (nearly 2yrs late currently)- wax kaljeeda oo hadaan isku jeeda, general yet personal,jacbur.com, I am sure there is a message to the madness.

Dont worry I can decipher it for you, just small donation a ka xigta. :D

Chimera   

Originally posted by Sayid*Somal:

quote:Originally posted by rudy-Diiriye:

I was yapping the other day with what I thought was friend. All of sudden
the xalimo did a 360 and started squeazing my nuts! It was gardharo out of no where.

if "the xalimo did 360" turn on you - she would still end up in the same place she was already at - hence one is left to conclude that she was already "squazing your nuts".

am i the only one who is seeing this - or did rudy attend the same amount of time in maths lessons as he did in english classes??
It's perfectly good English and his use of 2π radians is applicable to the story. He talked to a lady friend and all of a sudden she did a 360, he however never used the word 'turn', for all we know she did a Salsa 'spin' - Ai Caramba, hence 360 being a 'full circle' could be used as a substitute. She then proceeded to ''squeezing his nuts'', not ''squazing''. This schocked him, not necessarily the 360 itself, though such a sudden move could have played an important role, indeed the lady friend before her Salsa spin might have looked at Rudy with a smile, only to do a complete revolution of a circle and return with a demonic face. Human emotional characteristics aren't bound to the laws of mathematics, neither are their actions pre-360 or post-360.

ps - Always remember to start a sentence with a capital letter. icon_razz.gif