galbeedi

Somalia is rising , and Ethiopia is changing the old guard

Saalax   
9 minutes ago, Ducale said:

and every different than those in Hargeisa who believe in ictiraaf delusions for example.

As oppose to. ... the reality of Awdal State? 

Pull  the other one, it's got bells on.

Awdal is already a region part of Somalia.   Ictiraaf however is far fetched.

galbeedi   

MMA,

Saaxiib that is the most important point we were missing in this debate all along. We Somalis at the moment are not ready to take advantage, so I hope this " Xadhig Jiid" between  the Ethiopian factions to continue another two years or so abot 2020, when we have built our army and the nation is more cohesive politically and economically.

If there was Somali state in 1991, we would have annexed Somali Galbeed easily.

Ninyahow, I decided not to engage any more with these Jeegaan kids, and their old sidekick Oodweyne. Every where , they are insulting people. This Oodweyne guy lost me when he start insulting Somali women saying, " Mid Badhi weyn oo guriga iiga shaqeysa oo Waajid ka timid"  Waxa la yidhi  " Fariid waxanu yeeleyn , Muxuu nacas ku Faanaa",  Shame on you. I thought you were some kind of influence when you made that statement. MMA has the right to express his opinion , so rather become a deranged lunatic, deal with it and give your opinion of the topic at hand.

People express their opinion on the issues. This is good old Canada where we are free to express our opinion, You forget that we do not live under the despot Biixi who like to muzzle people. Everywhere in the internet or youtube, these Jeegaan kids and their older guards, whether they are fifty years old or fifteen years old,  are insulting people left and right. Who raised  these people. It  is probably the same crowd that is arresting people for expressing any goodwill toward Somalis. Today, the Somali government released Some young Somalis enslaved in Libya, and most of them hail from the north. Almost everyone of them showed gratitude and love for their country, and the fear is that the Biixi people might check the video clips and arrest those who said " Somalia waa mid Qudha'" after they go to their families in Hargeisa.

Ninyahow , I am done talking to these deranged people. It is beneath my dignity to discuss with them anything.

By the way this is my last thread for a while. Will be on vocation for few weeks.

I am going to miss SOL. 

Ciao.  Arrivederci Amici carri.

Tallaabo   
11 hours ago, galbeedi said:

MMA,

Saaxiib that is the most important point we were missing in this debate all along. We Somalis at the moment are not ready to take advantage, so I hope this " Xadhig Jiid" between  the Ethiopian factions to continue another two years or so abot 2020, when we have built our army and the nation is more cohesive politically and economically.

If there was Somali state in 1991, we would have annexed Somali Galbeed easily.

Ninyahow, I decided not to engage any more with these Jeegaan kids, and their old sidekick Oodweyne. Every where , they are insulting people. This Oodweyne guy lost me when he start insulting Somali women saying, " Mid Badhi weyn oo guriga iiga shaqeysa oo Waajid ka timid"  Waxa la yidhi  " Fariid waxanu yeeleyn , Muxuu nacas ku Faanaa",  Shame on you. I thought you were some kind of influence when you made that statement. MMA has the right to express his opinion , so rather become a deranged lunatic, deal with it and give your opinion of the topic at hand.

People express their opinion on the issues. This is good old Canada where we are free to express our opinion, You forget that we do not live under the despot Biixi who like to muzzle people. Everywhere in the internet or youtube, these Jeegaan kids and their older guards, whether they are fifty years old or fifteen years old,  are insulting people left and right. Who raised  these people. It  is probably the same crowd that is arresting people for expressing any goodwill toward Somalis. Today, the Somali government released Some young Somalis enslaved in Libya, and most of them hail from the north. Almost everyone of them showed gratitude and love for their country, and the fear is that the Biixi people might check the video clips and arrest those who said " Somalia waa mid Qudha'" after they go to their families in Hargeisa.

Ninyahow , I am done talking to these deranged people. It is beneath my dignity to discuss with them anything.

By the way this is my last thread for a while. Will be on vocation for few weeks.

I am going to miss SOL. 

Ciao.  Arrivederci Amici carri.

Galbeedi is running for the hills when his "Soomaalinimo" was finally exposed as nothing more than a smoke-screen to cover his unforgivable treason against the very people he falsely claims to care about. The man who works day and night to hand over a major Somali town (Jigjiga) to the Oromo hoards because of his desire to destroy Somaliland has no dignity to speak about. 

Goodbye for now mate until you reappear in another persona with your usual crusade against the hated jeegaan (which in reality is all of the beesha dhexe in your dictionary). 

Holac   

Galbeedi just went for a 3-week vacation in Europe and Africa. He has been talking about it for a while in other threads.