Sign in to follow this  
lulla

WHAT AGE DO YA PLAN TO SETTLE DOWN AND MAKE FAMILY OF UR OWN?

Qac Qaac   

old men are the best for young confused graduate girls!!!

wiilo adi odayaasha xatta dhinac ee kaa marayaan, good luck sis lol.

OG Moti   

53 and someone told me that is the best age to get 18 years old and have control over her.. and raise children too.. by the time u are 70 and still strong they are grown up and u can still teach them manners.. smile.gif

peace

Rahima   

IF girls are chicks can we refer to guys as roosters?

wondering

:D

Raami, does your wife know about your extracurricular activities :D ? If not, Ameenah I do believe you have work to do girlfriend ;) - we women are loyal to one another.

As for moi, as soon as i get the courage to tell my parents :confused: - apparently next summer, or so he thinks :D .

abaayo walahi it depends on you, when you think its righ and you got the right farax dont wait go for it cause marrige is blessing, you dont lose either way. when i was 18 i use to think i will get married at at 24, iam 24 now and still not married yet, in the past i let good opporutnities passed me with though of waiting 24. so my advice for you is if you got the right person go ahead with it iam sure you can manage your education with i have seen many people who has done it in the past and iam sure u can too, when u start having babies take a leave from your study and then get back to it, easy as that, the days of excuses has long gone.

Wiilo   

Originally posted by Qac Qaac:

wiilo adi odayaasha xatta dhinac ee kaa marayaan, good luck sis lol.

Qac qaac i noticed that, and it happens a lot lately. Thanks for telling me.

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Rahima:

Raami, does your wife know about your extracurricular activities
? If not, Ameenah I do believe you have work to do girlfriend
;)
- we women are loyal to one another.

As for moi, as soon as i get the courage to tell my parents :confused: - apparently next summer, or so he thinks
. [/QB]

She knows of my plans and though she suspects me to be too lazy to act on them, she’s pleasant enough to permit a man to daydream.

Your little hint has been noted and your name struck off my list. Should things ever change (not that I’d wish to be the separator of people and destroyer of unions), should they indeed change, an honorary place will still be reserved for you in that ever decreasing list of mine. ;)

7 of 9, when the time comes, we’ll both be old, my dear. You really need to rethink this wedding idea of yours though. There is nothing more embarrassing than an old spinster in a white dress (unless she’s going to Xaj that is).

Still, we all have to hold on to our dreams (some call it destiny, fate, plight, dreaded end, etc). Dream away, dear. Dreams are great, but promise me not to do anything rash anytime soon.

Wiilo, as long as your teeth are intact when the time comes (I trust in the capability of modern dentistry) consider yourself added to that list. :D

Originally posted by Qac Qaac:

Qac Qac, a graduate is more than I can say for u dude.

Raami, I’m afraid when I’m old, you’d be past senility and wishing for a quick way out of this dismal world or just completely dysfunctional. Neither will do. And leave ma wedding plans alone, you don’t even have that option.

God save us from discontented, on the look out Somali men. :rolleyes:

Bess.   

find someone ur own generation.....or age group...no woman wants to change her husband's diaper....ten yrs from now... cause he is sooooo old...... :eek:

Wiilo   

waraa wiilka afar aa u bannaa nooh yarta.. maxaa waaye suuq xirka adiga yaaqee.....Jalaqsan dhaaf nooh wiilka........... :D:D

IstacajAb:

NGONGE   

Originally posted by besbaaso:

find someone ur own generation.....or age group...no woman wants to change her husband's diaper....ten yrs from now... cause he is sooooo old...... :eek:

I read the meaning of the above and all I can see between the lines are these two words:

11_8_5.gif:D

How did you find out about my age, you fiery little minx?

In twenty year’s time or so, if I happen to be a live and am ready to marry again, I expect to still be as fully functional as I am now.

Still, I’ll take that comment of yours as a hint and add your name to my healthy list (can’t add your friend with the difficult name I’m afraid, too masculine a name for my liking). icon_razz.gif

Qac Qaac   

lol @ raami, sxb guurso all of them nin yoho.. u r free, wayna kuu banaantahay... gabadhii qeelisa it means she is a potential.. nin wax garad aad tahay...