Sign in to follow this  
lulla

WHAT AGE DO YA PLAN TO SETTLE DOWN AND MAKE FAMILY OF UR OWN?

lulla   

Hey my friends

i bet ur wondering why iam so nosy?

well it is not really my fault!

Iam just curious person and well, i just wanna know..lol. :D;)

anyway: i wanna get married when iam at least 24! that way iam finish with my education and have a career of my own.on the other hand, i wanna get married like 20 cause so i can have children early but i don't know if i can handle babies and school at the same time.so iam gonna let god decide that for me and anyway i love suprises :D .

what about ya? icon_razz.gif i just wanna say don't wait too long ! beauty is temporary..lol so use while u got. : ;);)

Baydan   

My mom says she gonna start advertising me in the masjid ...hook me up with one gardheere soon. On her nicer days she promises to send word to my grandma's brother whose got many sons somewhere in Somalia's deep baadiyo..lol I'm not sure If I will be expected to move to baadiyo with him or bring him abroad ..probably move to baadiyo

Either ways I'm going to be rid off pretty soon lol

Miriam1   

Salam :D

22-23 Would be the PERFECT time for moi, almost done with university gota, a job and man wow life is good (lets add a inshallah.... hehehe )

So i better start hunting... time is wasting ! ;)

Peace

@30, by then I will take the first offer (if there is one, or join Baydan at the Masjid..lol)

Either way, no time soon.

I think you are too young to even consider gettin' married, enjoy life sista, what's the big hurry, once you end up with Faarax, the fun stops...know what I mean!

xoxox

Abdinuur   

I do not exactly know when, but Allah knows it all. Besides that, I'm planning on settling down when I finish school and payoff my loans. Insha-Allah, if the right girl comes along before then, I will marry her and then finish school.

Much Respect.

Salaan...

Beydaan:

Iyaah, mey erti? Surwaalgaab faraha kaqaad yaah, yareey. Markii gargaab kudiiday aa gardheere soo adee yaah, now even gardheere maku rabo ee is marji sakiin toobas laq. ;) Oh by the way, I was dragging along quite a nice fella for you. However, since {according to that post of yours above} you do not interest even a semi-surwaalgaab, I should reconsider for helping you out there. See, most of my assumed applications {including the nice fella's one} have come from gardheeriyaal.

Luula:

I already got one xaliimo--got three more scores to attain. :D Got the jiil-jiilo {or as you call them eggs} too. We already set forth ten eggs, to tie my father's record, which is 22, I am already, with a timely set, practicing for my next big event's game--the next egg to settle. I will be tireless man until I make sure I got 22 jiil-jiilo under my grip, then even we can talk about the posibility of having the fifth xaliimo. ;)

Macsalaama!!

QuruXley   

damn im hearing 23 24 25 or even older?

hell nah i gotta get maaried next year(with da hep of allah ofcourse :D )i always told my family that i was gonna get married when i was 17 but like yall can see im still single and im 19 ooh gosh.but i gotta be married when im 20 or else im gonna kill myself icon_razz.gif .

i trully believe that u can have a career and a man at da same time.but i wanna have kids when im 23 or some.u know first enjoy him than kids thang.soo i think im gonna go for it.but first i gotta find a man.so unless their is here some one who wanna volunteer im gonna go back hunting. ;);)

holla

Buubto   

lol@Baydan thought I was the only one lol

I always whished to get married at the age of 23 but my wish didn’t come true. Now I am 23 my second aim is to get married at the age of 25 if Allah says so. I guess is time I give up setting up goals & go on timeout, in that way it could happen without any worries. Uuuuuuuuum :rolleyes:

Quruxley I used to be like u & the years just went by so fast. :mad: :eek:

MMA@lol yac dheh Nike shirt badane aadba aheydee, armaad Abu xaliimo’s noqotay?

Salaama All.........

25 is my ideal age to get married..I got few more yrs left till than so I got nothin to worry about but if that time came and no marriage? Baydan's Mom is gona make sure to hook me up too with one of her cousins in badiya? ;) ..

Ma'salaama.

MaandeeQ   

lool@MMA.....lugahaaga illeen ku dhamaadeen Weston/lawrence! ;) Let me make sure in aan soo ziyaarto meeshaas more often, maybe I 'll get lucky sooooooon...lool On the other hand maybe I 'll be better off if I stop by @masjid Tarik once a while, what u think??? :confused:

Only Allah knows when someone 'll get married. I blv the most important thing s to find the right one first then everything 'll fall in it's place insh'allah.

Pujah.   

loool @ Baydan

girl i'm in the same situation as you are...except it's my grandma that wants me out of the house...funy thing is everytime she calls our confersation goes like this

me: hey mama how are you

ayeeyo: i'm fine, how is everyone

me: oh they are fine..yadi yada yada right

ayeeyo: naa iga dhaaf warka badane when are you getting married...you know I want to see your kids before I leave this world

me: I could die b4 you...and besides I don't want to get married now...i'm still young you know

ayeeyo: young? are you out of your mind...you better find farax of your own or I will make it my business to get you one...you know hebel and hebel your cousins are good match for you...do you want me to send a word to them

me: oh no ayeeyo...let me finish school first

...you know how it goes after that...just goes back to the same point

the moral of the story is that my grandma thinks of nothing else...all she wants is to see me get married and her big excuse is that she wants to see her grandkid's kids...one would wonder how she knows that I will have kids? :eek:

even though my mom wants me to finish school first...it looks my dad and my grandma will push me out of the house pretty soon :mad:

when would I like to get married...hmm I would like to think of my self as comfirmed bachelor icon_razz.gif no time soon

Kool_Kat   

I see most of you consider 23 or 24 as the ideal age... I used say that I will get married at 21 and have my first baby @25... Well, I got married at 23, it has almost been two years now... And I am not planning to have children anytime soon... I graduated from college about four years ago majoring Business... I have a great job now... And I am happy to say that I am enjoying my time with my husband right now, whom I don't want to share with noone,yet...

So for those of you who believe marriage life is not fun (hint hint Rock's Chik)... You better think again... :D

It is always how the two people make the marriage to be... But it is one thing that you don't wanna rush into, if you have the least bit doubt...

BTW, I rather have a good education and a great job at the age of 30 and still be single... Than to be in unhappy relationship... So gabdho, stop this BADIYO stuff... Or I'll join you guys... icon_razz.gif

well mz.lulla i c u at it again and i couldn't pass the chance to respond here.

the only age that i have always considered to be perfect time to get married is 26 wether i will find that soul mate or not i don't know i guess i just leave it to allah and we shall see what happenes.

that's my 1 1/2 cents on this topic.

I've no ideal age, but I've no intentions of getting married b4 I finish uni atleast smile.gif

There is no point in planning anywayz....everything has its own time :D

Baydan   

Macruuf

Gardheere aa maqlee waa soo rooree haye? Saa ku ogaa inii soo boodeesid..Fiiri aad i baycinesidne yaa amar kuu siiye..iga fadhi meeshaada surwaal-yaniis kaadana heeso. Shaydaankaa baryahaan ku sanifsanahe.. icon_razz.gif

Buubto & Indhadeeq: Lol thank you ladies..It feels good knowing I'm not the only one cida rabaan inayiska qaarajiyaan redface.gif

LadyFatima: Done deal :D we'll go for the twins and the hawd then we be gossiping talking girlie stuff latest fashion/movies while we watch our camels grase ..better start saving money for labtops..we dont want to abandon sonline lol