Sign in to follow this  
Cawaale

Save Dr. Hawa Abdi!

Cawaale   

A_Khadar, everybody is confused as you are, but some seem to have the answer and that is because they have links with the other party!

Cawaale   

Sheekhaaga aa i dhahay is duug, adna marka la i duugo maa isoo faagi rabtaa. Howl yeelo adeer. Howl yeelo.

Maaddeey   

^Dadka looga baqo in lagu talax-tago, la weyneeyo baa la faagaa!, adi laa b walaa t, ama sidey carabtu tiraah: lasta fil ciir wala fi nafiir. :D

Maaddeey   

^ :D wixii war meesha ku qornaa, ma Amin baa kaala fiicnaaday!, oo hadda mar hadduu Amin soo sawiray waa bes miyaa?, aan sugno his next caricature of PL!.

Jacpher   

^That's the beauty of freedom of press. Unlike your mentors, sxb I am glad you can laugh at this cartoon and not issue dilka amin arts. It is not comedy but a reality warlord Aweys sucking the blood out of those babies as portrayed in the cartoon.

Cabdow   

I am still confused about why they seized the center if they are after one man said committed a crime. What has to do the said criminal guard and the Center/Drs. Hawo... The supports explain plz...

That's exactly the question i had in mind too, care to explain ya supporters? Why because of one man the centre and the Dr's had to suffer or be captured?

JB inuu Masjidka Sh. Cali Suufi joogi jiraan u malayn!.

And what's wrong haduu joogi jiray, do you have anything against Masjidka Sheikh Cali Suufi?

STOIC   

I have absolutely no RESPECT for anyone who attacks the people that help us when we are most in need-doctors.It is really sad for someone who has applied herself for the benefit of the sick to be attacked by some morons. The good doctor wore her heart on her sleeves.

Maaddeey   

^Sida loogu baahanyahay Caafimaadka ayaa loogu baahanyahay nabadda & kala dambeynta!, service-kaas dawlad lahayd waxa dad is xilqaamay ku qabtaan free unlike Xawa Cabdi!, marka ma waxaad leedihiin: Ninkii nidaamka & amarka diiday, ee haddana dilay Taliyihiin Ammaanka & ciddii ka dambeysayba ha la iska daayo ha falaqsadeene!, Qawm Waashay!.

do you have anything against Masjidka Sheikh Cali Suufi?

Qofba meel bay kaga dhegtay!, that was compliment and JB knows it, ee relax, have a Dhaanto! :D

Thought: May be Hawa Abdi wants Obama to visit her Hospital as did George Bush in X'mas 1992

NGONGE   

From reading the articles Maaddeey posted, it seems that someone went to the HI courts to complain about a guard in the hospital who owed them $800. The court summoned the man, he ignored the summons and the court sent someone to bring him in. A gunfight ensued and the courts representative was killed. The HI won the fight with the hospital guards and took control of the hospital (not sure if they closed it though). HI claims that Dr Hawa is safe and unharmed. But neither Cawale nor Maaddeey are clarifying if this is an actual kidnap or if the impression of a kidnap is merely related to the fact that HI control the hospital rather than the previous guards.

Maaddeey disappoints me with his newfound evasiveness and Cawale himself is not being very straight.

War runta sheega dee.

Maaddeey   

^Waad waalatay, pay me if you want me to tell you every thing as u were there!, Universal TV waxba kama sheegin miyaa?.

Waryaa fulaynimada iska dhaaf, if i never argued and posted what i posted you would't know what you know now, Cawaale kas buu uag tegay maqaalka aan soo post-gareeyey, waayo wuxuu soo qaatay mid kale, sidoo kale kan Hiiraan wuu ka tegay while he posted an article about the Dr. from it.

Dad ceelasha biyaha deggan oon warsaday waxay ii sheegen more or less waxa hiiraan ku qoran een soo post-gareeyey.

Sababta loola wareegay Isbitaalka waxay iigu sheegeen, in security-ga Isbitaalku dagaal la galeen ciidamada Amaanka, sidaas darteed kuwii horena loo xiray kuwo cusubna aan loo oggoleyn, maadaama aan security-ga Isbitaalka la aamini karinna Xizbiga ayaa ammaanka sugaya!.

NGONGE, how would you deal with it if you were taliyaha ciidanka?.