Sign in to follow this  
lol

Do you Gurls

lol   

Sisters seriously do you sometimes just wake up mad at everyone and everything irritates the hell out of you? Today I am mad for no apparent reason, and its not the hormones believe me am thru with the PMs. Wat do you do to relieve yourselves? I tried ice cream, tried going out, reading a book.. 4get about talking coz am just mad... so wat you do to free urself of this ordeal dat is if u ever found urself in one.

Pujah   

Hibo sometimes whem i am pissed at the world I read or listen to quran....i tell ya it does miracles

Modesty   

Sisters seriously do you sometimes just wake up mad at everyone and everything irritates the hell out of you?

lol , hibo do you have jinniyow? I feel used to feel that at times, especially at my bossy boss :mad: But, I learned to say A3udu billahi mina shaytaani rajeem. If a person analyzes everything in this world, we would all be mad every minute, there is so much injustice, and cruelty going on all around us, but we have to deal with it (especially in my case) and know that Allah is there.

It always helps to have a really good friend you can take it out on and who will understand you don't really mean it.

Also, I find playing Grand Theft Auto very helpful in releasing my anger in a harmless and legal way. You get to kill (mostly) unarmed pensioners and armed cops with chainsaws, machetes, knives or get to run them over with your sports car.

If that doesn't help, nothing can. smile.gif

Qac Qaac   

bang ur head against the world... wait i am joking bisinka..

well say acuudu billaah like the other girl said it..

Almas   

Yup, that happens usually when im feeling overwhelmed or have to many people in the house and everyone seems loud and obnoxious...so I kick everyone out and take a nap :-D.

Jacpher   

Is this for sisters only? I hope I ain't pissing off no body.

Ma hurdaa kaa imaneysa adigoo xanaaqsan! I can't do that.

Getting your favorite Sheikh reciting your favorite Sura in loud volume works for me. If I can’t get any sleep, all I do is put that Quranic/Ducaa CD in the player and within a few minutes, I am in heavy sleep. I don't know why but I have always been like that. My room mate calls it strange. I call it stress relief.

Arwa   

It helps if you have a close friend you can talk to, someone that you don't even have to tell anything but hearing their voice reassures you that whatever bothering you is not worth it.

I usually call my best friend and the moment I hear her kind words i don't even remember what was bugging me so much!

Even better if you make wuduu and pray two rakcat communicating with ilaahay ku abuuray.

Bess.   

whenever am having a bad day....I leave everything off... don't answer my phone...leave my apartment and have a day by myself...I usually go to the barnes and noble in my area...get some tea and read whatever is interesting to me for a couple of hrs.... ;)

Sisters seriously do you sometimes just wake up mad at everyone and everything irritates the hell out of you?

Frequently.

Take today for example...its incredibly hot and stuffy and neither the air-conditioner (yes, apparently we do have one) nor fans are doing anything to lessen the heat. I have a mountain of emails and phone messages still to go through, my boss is pretty unhappy with me and I seem to have misplaced my oyster card. But the pièce de résistance is not being able to walk because my new shoes (so beautiful, yet so painful) have been busy slicing my feet into pieces! Really. I Shouldn't have bothered to get out of bed this morning.

On the plus side, its amazingly sunny, Wimbledon is back on (I luv tennis) and I'm going to be away all day tomorrow Insha'Allah. (See? It helps to balance things..well..its suppose to anyway).

lol   

Out of all your suggestions.... one really worked Heading back to bed Am seriously I just slept and that did it.

Zephy: I can relate to that. I have started work again after a month off coz of my broken foot...and now I can barely finish the shift walaahi... waa dalacay, I forgot the pressue of the kitchen.. and I am just tired by the 2nd hr

Miriam1   

Yes.every girl has those days. And thats when I just need to be alone so i dont irrationally get angry at someone..and really really make myself more madder and someone else puzzelled...take a long bus ride to school...head to the last/most empty floor of the library, and sit. simple. sometimes listen to music. read a book. but just sit. quietly.

OG Moti   

Hibo, isfiilito aaqabtaa, but thank allah I got the cure.. first we have to know the reason to fix the broken..

You wake up upset and in a mood of hungry cow, why? because at night when you sleep u do not read few pherses of Quran.. or you watch Hindi movie with few crying seens, or Arabic movie with a bit depressive attitude.. cut these habits and watch sports before you sleep, drink water, and dont sleep on your chest, the problem solved..

Peace

Sis...I am just adding a few more points from OG MOTI's cure!. To stop those wild buffalo moods, you need to think positive before you sleep. Sleeping with an argument will turn you into chucky when you wake up. So sis, subscribe to National Geographic and you will have some sound sleep like michael palin on those around the world trips and this will make you wake up on the right side of bed. Goodluck. smile.gif