Sign in to follow this  
stpaulchick

Magic Ball-----Really Freaky!

I can't stop u OG_Girl. If u want to spoil it for everyone...go ahead!! :rolleyes: But just think about the people's face's when they get freaked out. :eek:

shyhem   

This is what Max Payne calls a freaking LUpino shi-t.I ain't got no freaking idea what it's but it sure sounds freaky like hell.

Lefty ,u don't know how to do it or u don't get how they did it :confused: It's some freaky sh**, ain't it? But soon enough ya'll will get it. It looks as though OG_Girl seems to know the answer, anyone else know :confused: :D

Go ahead. I'm pretty sure ur corect. And if u are u can tell it to everyone, then u won't be embarresed, but everyone will think ur a genius. :D

Senora   

When i first tried it out, I was like :eek:

but it didnt take me long to figure out how they did it..now I'm like :rolleyes:

Xalimo7   

That is amazing, i tried over and over and over , and i keep getting the correct answer. What is this?

see you, am around dude

Changed   

OKAY THIS IS THE WEIRD PART....THE FIRST TIME I READ MY BRAIN AND THE SECOND TIME IT DID NOT AND NEITHER DID IT FOR MY FREIND SO ME CONFUSED IS THE BALL BROKEN OR WHAT WHY DID IT NOT READ MY MIND :confused: icon_razz.gif ......

OG_Girl I'll tell u the answer to ur question through PM. lol. Mizz_Unique did u try thinking hard or maybe u miss read the question the second time. I realy don't know why just taking wild guesses.Peace 1 Luv :D