Sign in to follow this  
nuune

Big Bang experiment on this Wednesday

Nephissa   

If the world ends when they do this, at least it will be nice and quick, and we all go anakoo sooman, maxaa ka fiican? smile.gif . Alxamdulilaaah! I smell janaddii, xaax! Johnny, poor Johnny billy jean kiisa ha iska tunto asi. So, say your prayers.

Cara.   

Ngonge's right. After the experiment, there will be a chart with squiggly lines. The physicists will be beside themselves with excitement, careers will end and others will take off, but for the rest of us it will be all ado about nothing.

On the other hand, if the world does end tomorrow, I KNEW IT ALL ALONG.

Johnny B   

NG, sure, the SOL indoctrination in combination with Norf's deadly Agnosticism about Atheism had taken their toll on one, but not as persuasive as what I'm promised in both Aakhiro & Adunyo. Somalia's version of Noor in this life and 40 houris ( i can't deal with 72) in the hereafter.

Aight.. i admit, since I'm an alcoholic, the rivers of wine in the hereafter worked as a bait. :D

Johnny B   

Nephyyyyyyyy....

Kir ma taqanaa. icon_razz.gif

Kid is my son waryaa :D

Che`,

It's a scarily lonely aright..the good things is , I'm so lonely that nothing is there to scare me.

BAH !! :D

^It's your thoughts that would scare hence your need to push your views onto others hoping they would join you. Sometimes you sound more feverish than evengical priest. I never felt the need to push my religion on other;I don't know why others do but I guess 'Every absurdity has a champion who will defend it'.

Sounds interesting. All the particle and astro physicists are probably foaming at the mouth.

I hope the world ends tomorrow, then I wouldn't have to go back to work on Thursday.

Faheema.   

^lool, oh my what a relief! Glad I am not the only one feeling this way about work lately. I am so tempted to walk in one of these days with my notice in one hand and their $tupid laptop on the other.

If the world ends tomorrow...Ilahy ha inoo wada naxariisto.. oo qabriga ha inoo dhib yareero.

Amiin