Sign in to follow this  
me

Inhaler solution to premature ejaculation hasn't come too soon

me   

Sophie: wait let me rub my hands against each other....ok now thats done, all that is left for me to say is ...excellent.

Che: I see what you are up to but you can't come between me Puuja and Cara....4 is a crown you see, even Sue would tell you that.

Rahima: How about I carry your books too. So the deal is now lunch money and book carrying.

Cara: do you really want to know what happened the night in between? ka fakar jawaabtaada.

Som@li   

Some pple go into marriege for only Xaax, of course you will be dissappointed, and quit, if either one of the partners cant satisfy the other!

Legendry Farax hero, Hassan Hayle who is reported to have married over 37 girls, ayaa markuu gaboobay, guurkii badnaana iska daayey, ayaa la waydiiyey waxa ku dhacay,markaa suu gabay dheer tirriyey aan ka xusuusto!

Wax kalaaba lagaa caawiyaa oo ciddi ku sisaaye,

Calankaa jab waa Qoodhohoo caajis kaa galo eh!

Faheema.   

I can digest just about anything when said in English, lakiin mar ala marka Somali loo turjubaano, [re: quote above] it throws me off completely redface.gif

Me,

Lol. Hmm your an evil man I can see. But I will win, I always do! Your up against the united forces of Aussies...Be afraid, be very afraid.

Che,

You have a valid point, one will never know if one does not ask. However with our cultral background and sex being so taboo how will this ever be achived? Are women doomed to an "OOh" less life?

Well one thing is for sure this forum loves to discuss such problems. Amongest the SOL'ers when ever sex is mention (or lack of it in this case) it seems to generate much interest.

Originally posted by Dabshid:

Calankaa jab waa Qoodhohoo caajis kaa galo eh!

loool, I like the way he put that! So PE in somali itis called^^^^ read the above quote! :D

me   

what is xod xodshu? if that doesn't mean waiting for a kangaroo to barbeque, I ain't doint it.