Sign in to follow this  
MZanzi

If you could only have one wish, what would it be?

^Smack you silly for asking me this question, but since I only have one wish. I wish that I'm granted more wishes-wishing for more wishes which help me in granting my wish of smacking you silly while I could wish for more, and not be stuck with one wish which will not allow all my wishes to come true.

MZanzi   

Somebody please smack CHE, and tell him to stop smacking Fu fu

i only have one wish only One wish smile.gif Since I was 18 I wanted to become a bodybuilder.

7625_126722478659_501833659_2489546_2199 Hassan jama in a league of his own

Fu-fu, extreme bodybuilding is rubbish if not dangerous, am talking about health wise, however, it is always good to be FIT and have good muscle tone I mean healthy tightness of the body. that picture above^ is sick!

My wish, to be financially healthy and with more time for ibadah & family! smile.gif

Fufu, why ruin your hips? Dumar aatahay ayaa laguugu sheegaaye, ee keep your figure and don't pick up unnecessary weight iyo muscle aa tabar uhaynin.

PS:lol@che, energy badanidaa?

Ya...not appealing at all. My step father was built like that and my mom used to complain that all those hard muscles made it feel like she was hugging a rock.

As for my wish....hmmmmm I wish I could be a better Muslim.

As for those of you that WISH to learn how to cook Somali food....visit my site.

Somali Recipes