Sign in to follow this  
QUANTUM LEAP

Lets Play Cupid!

hey folks, i am kinda disappointed here that i was not matched with no xalimo! whazzup with that? yes, i do have a wild side but i believe i am good guy deep inside ;) u know beggar cant be choosey! or is it that was condemned for while that i am now untouchable!!!!!!!!!so my fellow nomad i would like every much to pair me with a xalimo u think that can tame a wild lion! lol..

personally i was going to pair these 2 nomads.

nin yaabin and og-gal

hes got the experience and she got the spank! dont u all agree! that kinda of stuff makes it work!

each should have one part of the equation!

LuCkY   

Rudy you can pair yourseLf up and see what happens-im kidding. List your traits and some halimo with a wiLd side wouLd swing your way im sure. smile.gif

Xafsa   

Originally posted by raula:

Flying still...walaahi this gal got some game..nayaahe..when do you get to do your homework.??? Alaa maxaa laqasarey
:D

lool...Adi qarxiska naga daa......so you've noticed that my game is tight huh?...well what can I say...I learned at the feet of the master!!

Originally posted by - diamond princess -:

[QB] LOL Rudy poor you. You need a Xaliimo...Any takes ladies?

Anywayz, I have a secret crush...actually two...should I say? Hmmm. I rather not till next time.

dp, secrets need to be heard by the intended ears! give me time to figure out my crime! if did one. do u really want to hurt me! i know i have fire burning in my heart!lol... is it love u want from me than take it away! everthing is not what u her or see but reality makes us basic humans. like feelings and intuitions. i am sure u dont wanna be owner of the lonely heart! me neither! nomads mostly never think of their there future, so the story goes! who is to blame if our country cant never cant to one! every one is accusing the other! well if africans in america fought for thier freedom, then our should be as easy as a fat boy eating a cake! to borrow a quote from somalien sista!

Originally posted by raula:

Hon..LadyFatima...is gone...she probably be getting close to Nuune's city..(or state)
(hint: this is an inside story..I will be destroyed if hinted otherwise)...so Barwaaqo move over gal...although I think u and MMA(Maskiin min Ruuf)
:D;)
...will be the best match for you...but I hope he is a bit taller

Am I to gather that LF is in Ireland? :confused: I personally thought she had gotten married and had a baby!

MMA?...grrr....woof...woof! Oh yeah...as long as he doesn't expect to have more than one wife...moi! ;)

Originally posted by BARWAAQO:

quote:Originally posted by raula:

Hon..LadyFatima...is gone...she probably be getting close to Nuune's city..(or state)
(hint: this is an inside story..I will be destroyed if hinted otherwise)...so Barwaaqo move over gal...although I think u and MMA(Maskiin min Ruuf)
:D;)
...will be the best match for you...but I hope he is a bit taller

Am I to gather that LF is in Ireland? :confused: I personally thought she had gotten married and had a baby!

MMA?...grrr....woof...woof! Oh yeah...as long as he doesn't expect to have more than one wife...moi!
;)
Barwaqo Don't listen to raula you should know better, LF is well taking care off smile.gif you know by who...

Originally posted by Lucky:

Rudy you can pair yourseLf up and see what happens-im kidding. List your traits and some halimo with a wiLd side wouLd swing your way im sure.
smile.gif

well sista lucky, my traits r quite simple!!!

-xalimo must make at least $25k or > in cali u gotta be able to handle mortgage. so both couple need to produce income.

-u gotta be nice to all my lady friends. word! they my lovers but just friends.

-use must not be not more than 130lbs.

-use must be drug free.

-all the rest, i will be willing to teach u once we close the door!!!!!!!!!!

yall ask for it...so here its! i think its quite simple, dont u agree sistas.

dp, secrets need to be heard by the intended ears! give me time to figure out my crime! if did one. do u really want to hurt me! i know i have fire burning in my heart!lol... is it love u want from me than take it away!

In that case I'ma keep my secrets to myself. I don't need your love, hun :rolleyes: .

well sista lucky, my traits r quite simple!!!

-xalimo must make at least $25k or > in cali u gotta be able to handle mortgage. so both couple need to produce income.

-u gotta be nice to all my lady friends. word! they my lovers but just friends.

-use must not be not more than 130lbs.

-use must be drug free.

-all the rest, i will be willing to teach u once we close the door!!!!!!!!!!

yall ask for it...so here its! i think its quite simple, dont u agree sistas.

Very interesting list...Only one thing don't apply to me. But hey what do I care right. It's not like I want you ;) .

.:peace n luv:.

you guys are jokes....but i thought that flying-still and clown where already an item....and therefore should not be paired up with anyone but eachother,,,,

rudy,,,,hmm,,,,i might have paired me self with you,,,,but after reading your ideals...uuuf,,,,get lost!!!