Sign in to follow this  
QUANTUM LEAP

Lets Play Cupid!

:D LoL :D

I can't believe the amount of times I've been matched with Shaqsii.....does that mean we are soul mates?

Baydan:

Me and Jaber? Jaber reminds me of my cousin...tons of emotional bagagge, wounds easily and veeeeeery cynical....far too cynical for me. He's likely to turn my idealistic little world upside down and shake it all around. :(

Ladyfatima:

Girl....ur treading on very thin ground. :mad:

Mobb_Deep:

What r u doing out of the bedroom? Boy, get back in there! I'm not done wit u yet! :D

Here is my list:

HWCNBM - Fartun (Go figure)

Jamaal-11 - Kamila (they've dedicated whole poetic threads to each other)

LST - Raula (Natural selection...meaning I associate one wit the other for some reason or other)

LF - Aplus (NS)

QS - Magnoona-girl (I don't kno....but I think they'll be cute together).

Jaber - Nowaal (NS)

Mataan - Ameenah (I'm fond of both of them and am hoping I'll be invited to the wedding if I hook them up).

Kowneyn - Ilhaam (would be good together).

Unixguru - Hibo (She luves poetry...he hates it...perfect!)

Lakkad - WILDCAT (Sorry Lakkad...but wat the cat wants, the cat gets!)

Abdinuur - Lulla (very cute couple).

Naasir - Scorpion Sista (NS).

DAD9000 - NOVA_2002 (something in the numbers).

Silent-Guy - Soul_Lady (He's silent...she's soulful...perfect!)

Buubto - Buubaaye (they both like to fly).

Wiil-Waal - Araweelo (no need for explanation).

MMA - Ismahan (Don't know why...but I think they match).

Indhadeeq - Indhadeeq's Future Mate (no words needed! Hand me the hanky...I think am gonna cry!)

NoVa   

Oh my Goodness, haven't being in this joint for the longest and what do I find here..The place is MEss..U people are playing games, whats going on here...just cus school's out for some of u don't mean u could have all the play time in the backyard.

Shaqsii

I can't believe u, of all ppl in this joint, u would start something u can't even finish it lol So how u like it, getting paired with Soul Lady and Barwaaqo..Guess u can't choose. Well better make a decision fast cuz i'm Also in the List 2 haha.....Yes girl's we could make the game much juicer.... We'll see who'll End up Last smile.gif

I can't believe I was matched not Once but Twice by Dad900 smile.gif I guess I thought ain't nobody's gonna notice the flirtin' that was going on there...Baydan and Barwaaqo' u girl's being taking a serious note lol smile.gif ....

Dad9000 so does that mean' u and me' be gettin' our cake up in this joint smile.gif U know' we could alway's invite the rest of the gang up in here lol

Well Peeps, just came to say what'z up...Hope ya all keeping it real... Make the JOint Still OnFireYa!!!

*Ta Ta Tiya

P.S. so i wasn't the only1 who noticed the flirtin' going on between LST & Indhadeeq and MCC & Sanyar....

MCC i always want a ride on one of his bike's... Sanyar don't be mad if i'm on the run with ya pie there..lol

Lool Mrs Ninxoon now thats aclassic one.. :D It could work I think seing to it that Baydan is ready and willing to iron out what she thinks isnt good about the brother.

Barwaaqo what can I say me think its awin win situation all the way :cool:

Nova woow me very flirtered sister and yeah wouldnt it be nice to fight what you want in life ;)

Btw folks how about you give reasons as to why they are compatible....?

Samafal   

who is this runaway girl Manalagaraadbaa matched with me!!!!!!!!!! heey girl is that means you are thinking of giving me the boot!!!! i was walking slowly in to your cave and now you are spoiling it all!!!!!!!!so girl it is you or no match for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL

My lists are as follows:

Indhadeeq and libaax

Hibo and jamaal 11

quitestorm and lula

x-playa and ameeana (provided she converts him to islam)

MCC and lady fatima

coolkat and shaqsi

wildcat and taqwa (provided he gives her some islamic lectures beciuse she is too liberal and he is to extremeist)

those are which are in mind at moment , i may add more later

cheeers

wasaalaam

Blessed   

Waaaaa Wareeeeeeey, why are yous lot being so mean to me. Silent guy (nice to see you again) is the only person who linked me with a non-violent man. I suppose I should be thankful to SG.... is it who I think she is?

Yacquub: Walaalo how could you? Is that how think of me? The guy is disgusting, muslim or not! I don't like you any more icon_razz.gif

Baydan, I suppose you enjoyed Qawdhan cahsing me arround the forums with is budh. He is one forumer that the frieghtened the little life outa me... lol with my boxing gloves and his budh , we'd end up with bruises 4 the rest of fighting lifes lol. I wonder where qawedhan is anyway?

Barwaaqo, a beautiful match walaaaahi, only thing is I am related to the bro so me can't go there!

Oh, since you liked my match with ya, do i get a pressy... U can pay for the dress ama wear to your aroos!

Shaqsi,

Ive got the feeling that you were anticipating a cat fight ..... anyhow now that you got the lady, can get the Richi CD of yours? ;)

Ismahaan,

Sweetheart, where have you been? I missed your sweet, eye strainning, funny posts walaahi. I hope all is well with ya! Yeah, I do something like Social Work (only more fun).

I can't think of suitable match for ya, actually how about Farah, you once said that you wanted a smart man.

He is pretty intelligent, or so he says. ;) (kidding love, you are smart in my humble opinion-in case U took offence)...

Game over people......your getting way too funny for your own good now :mad:

WILDCAT   

Yacquub

The Cat and HWCBM??? :eek: ...What The F~CK!...u wanna have a murder on your hands boy?

"Libral" you say?...cool...I'll take that as a compliment smile.gif ...although I suspect it wasn't meant as such.

BTW...u wanna have that sadistic streak seen to sometime soon...I can recommend several good therapists...I'm somewhat of an expert in this area ;)

---------

Now, if you'll excuse me, I must return to my cell.

Xafsa   

I agree with matching my girl Hibo with jamaal....they would click...lol walaahi waa la hesheen!

Since I dont know anyone very well here I can't really match anyone up.

peace and luv

Dhimbil   

this is fun, lol

baydan, damn ninxon over me........ ;) anyways thanks for looking out, Scorpion-Sista is hot. smile.gif

peace

Macalin   

Kat!..wat!?

no one can match YOU with no one else..thot we was soul-mates..well to be honest am just giving in..cause they all said..what the cat wants the cat must have..so u have no choice..

Kruella< you know how we does it..thanx gurl.

otherwise talk to the kat if you want the lakkad!> if she lets go then ya!..no yes no yes no yes no yes.....NO.lol

I have been matched with Mobb_Deep twice, and if that avatar of his is anything to go by; *Rock's Chick flutters her lashes and says in a deep sexy voice* charmed, I am sure ;)

*there was a distinct redding of her soft,creamy cheeks.......could the Rock's Chick be blushin'!* :confused:

xoxox

WILDCAT   

Lakkad...a man after my own heart...I adore indecisive men...especially one such as yourself who is content not to bother his cute little head about tiresome decisions...leaving his fate in the capable hands of his Mistress The Cat...where it rightfully belongs. icon_razz.gif

And all those upstarts who wish to challenge me for these rights over Lakkad can line up in an orderly que for duals at dawn...you may choose your weapons...I'm expert with both swords and muskets.

I say old chap...are you all very brave or just incredibly foolish?

----------

Warrior Cat first class, fierce protector of Lakkad, at your service.

Now, where did I put my sword?

LoL.....Oh God! Beerkaa ixanuunaya....u guys are too funny!

Ameenah:

Ur related to Mataan? I guess I gotta find u a new match now......bloody hell....I can't think of any appropriate match.....

About the dress.....watcha fancy? Something from Finsbury Park or Monsoon?

Fuaad   

I'm just new guy in town but I'm wondering How could some of you memorize all these cyber names. Besides do you know that you could be matching Man to another man or female to female.

Don't believe the hype, do something else all of you sick people.