Sign in to follow this  
QUANTUM LEAP

Lets Play Cupid!

MaandeeQ   

Asalaamu Caleykum Wr Wb

Lakkadooow; lakkadnimadii maa kuu goynoyso see camal! icon_razz.gif

Shaqsii N Thunder

I completely understand ur disappointment 4 not been able to be part of Jamal-11 N Kamila's wedding....BUT if I, MaandeeQ, could 4give them 4 what they did, I'm sure u both 'll 2, N blv me I know what I'm talking about so do the NEW-LY-WED :mad: :mad:

Thank God I said WIIL N CAANO looong time ago :D

uhm...uhm...Any Match for Innocent Criminal???..if No macth for me then this whole matching drama sux...(da dude is entitled to be Lil bit Selfish....)....Common..gurls... if u have a dark side..likes adventure..romance and getting away with things others cant...car chases in the slim roads of Prague, Nice and Vienna...

Salaan...

Jamaal and Kaamila:

We have a real case in here. May we therefore have your attention, baliis? Dankis.

We of the Nomad Community need a logical, rational reason from you two. And quickly as possitive.

We of the Nomad Community had known you more than yourselves. And you got married right behind everybody’s door. None--to my knowledge so far--had been invited to your private or unprivate aroos. We deeply feel we had been let down; uncared; or even ignored. We of that community felt that we were close-knit nomad family members, so if one happy occasion comes around, we will all celebrate; and likewise if sorrow comes, we will all show our anguished faces.

But, and yes, your aroos came. And what did we see? Xalwo la iska qarsanaayo. No nikaax. Nothing. Forget even about the soori. Even the imaam of somaliaonline.com had not been invited; imaam must be present and it is mandatory and religiously to perform him the nikaax, at least. Yes, the imaam is our brother Mujaahid {in for Taqwa, who is in an extented vacation}, and so far he said nothing to his knowledge did he know this. So in that case, we even suspect it to be a void contract. Not one witness that can come out forward and testify to your marriage yet.

And yes, dare I remind you, Jamaal, to this. We were even witnessing when you two got together. Or rather acquaitanted together. It was we, even, who suggested Kaamila to register her user name; see your both poetic praisings were out of hand on public. If you even dare to deny it, well this is the link:

http://www.somaliaonline.com/cgi-local/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=7;t=000064;p =2

So, we have a real case. And we need a real quick explanation from you two. Now, the ball is on your side.

Macsalaama!!

nuune   

sheekada maxkamadee gaari ama gaalshidaad if we don't get any expalanation regarding this series matter!!!!

MMA - Walahi you just cracked me up bruv....Dankiiss feeri much for that and yeah you got acase against the 2 wonderful pair.

I just looked at the link and was suprised to see the poems where more of songs of love in different languages than poems hehehheehhe ferii nice indeed:) I for one didnt know there some poetic justice happening out in poetry but today managed to have a peek interesting posts and replies from the 2 hearts of gold.

Nuune- Haye do you think there is aneed for Xaaal?

lol   

Hello folk,

It has been a while since i have been here, it seems like a lot of ppl have changed their attitute.....the real colors r starting to come out....NICE!

Shaqsi: I didn't know u had this in u!!!

U guys did a good job in match making...I gotta check out jamal...since he is willing to have me till julie( who ever she is) to come along!!!...I guess I will stick with him!!!! hehehehehe... Continue the match making... I shall wait n c till u guys find me mr. right!

nuune   

hibo,don't you know that jamaal has been taken for real,i mean it is not match-making,but mar hore aa ladafay,waxba ma'ogid adi,cause waad maqneed!!!!

Ahlaan   

Asalaamu Caleykum Waraxmatullaahi Wabarakaatuh!!!

Mujahid loooooooooooool Jazaakallaah Kheyr bro, I'm honored to be chosen by such a "God Conscious" Brotha BUT...u had to know this was coming...

like another sister said, "don't like to share my man" sorry I'm kinda STINGY on that side.

So I'll have to decline, and that won't be a problem because I was the FOURTH choice.

I'm kinda new here but I would most definitely like to say

MMA & Baydan---> I love u two too much! and u welcomed me with an open heart

petite & lakkad---> both of u r DIFFICULT, and REAL!!!

Athena & Taqwa---> TOTAL OPPOSITES

Abdinuur & lulla---> she likes him and she doesn't let go easily loooooooool

Shaqsii & SLady---> Beautifully Articulate Individuals

OK OK That's all I've observed so far, like I said I'm new!

PEACE!!!

Ohh goosssh I forgot all about this section of the forum. What happened with me and you, Him and Her and most of all the ayaaa isku dacaay? This has to be asuccess since the tradtional match is no longer in use. The new culture just doesnt allow for it to happen.

Changed   

i wonder what who really got hitched after all this match making .......

yes jamal tell us any kids?

i know of scorpion and abdinuur aka kaafi but any others please offer free info if y'll dont mind .............am glad i ran into this smile.gif .........

my new matches are as this .........

flying still with geedid(teacher of 101 shuukansi)

nuune with barqaaqo( i think they would be cute)

Mujahid with lady fatima

OG_MOTI with JUXA

CLOWN with LUCKY

more to come

raula   

Hon..LadyFatima...is gone...she probably be getting close to Nuune's city..(or state) :D (hint: this is an inside story..I will be destroyed if hinted otherwise)...so Barwaaqo move over gal...although I think u and MMA(Maskiin min Ruuf) :D;) ...will be the best match for you...but I hope he is a bit taller :D ...

Flying still...walaahi this gal got some game..nayaahe..when do you get to do your homework.??? Alaa maxaa laqasarey :D

For me...There are so many...but..lord I wont even mention one..coz no sooner will I see a swam of "beez" around ma nest....nah!! :D