Sign in to follow this  
QUANTUM LEAP

Lets Play Cupid!

K..Question, Cushtic, who's Sprinkle??.....

Uhm i have not been matched nor will match.....uhm so basically, i'm here for no darn reason..

Toodles!

nuune   

this is really the most funniest game we have ever played in our nomad center,really i mean it.

i don't really participate or post much topics,but you guys(ladies and dhallinyarada) are great!!!

Ariadne   

Sparkele I really don't

know... but I have seen that name before as a nomad so something about the similarities in the names....

Kamila   

Heey Ppl,

This is Kamila, Yes we are married now.

Bariis aa idinku dhaafay meesha iyo xalwo akhyaareey Gabdhaha waxaan ku casuumay xafadeena aniga iyo Jamaal Maalinta Shash Saarka.

jaja

bye

Paragon   

Yup. Thats right, aniga dhaxanta winterka waan ka xaroodey guys. What are you waiting for? huh? Just matching maa weli ku jirtiin laakiin, get real yaah? Dadka laisku match gareeyey iney nasiib isku leeyihiin aa dhici karto ee telefanada kala qorta lol.

Tara

Bye

Thunder   

Jamaal11 and Kaamilo

Congrats first.

Secondly like they say in the USA, I've a bone to pick with you guys. If I'm not mistaken I was the one that matched you, and you didn't veen invite me to your wedding I'm very hurt redface.gif ! SHame on you!

Congrats again :D