Sign in to follow this  
QUANTUM LEAP

Lets Play Cupid!

Kool_Kat   

Scorpion_Sista, who said I was in this race?

WidlCat, I won't fight you... You're FAMILY... I'll let you have him...lol

Rock's_Chik and Mobb, easy now... C'mon you two...lol

Shaqsi, we've been matched twice... What does that tell ya, huh...

For those who complain about me being married and matched with someone on the net, take it easy... Y'all can have them... Ppl are just matching my personality to the others ON THE NET, that's all... Aight... Easy now...

Ta ta ta

Manala - You are most welcome sis and yeah why would you be number 3. You either one or not:) smile.gif

Hey Mujahid great fantasist I would say but great choices too ofcouse.

Hey Kool - Well any man would be flirtered here and I would say common gal ***In Somali english** "LAAASS GOOO"

Fuaad   

Loooooooool@Mujaaaaahid..

you're funny.. I like how nicely you matched yourself with four Chickz..Wonderful.

I guess you got the best deal of all.

How about Mujahid= the rest of girls. :eek: :eek:

Ariadne   

aboo abo manala you matched me with lakkad....I can't beleive you did that, the guy jumps on everything I say! icon_razz.gif ....I want to fly solo thank you very much :D oh by the way manala apology accepted

oh-uh!!!

This topic is dull!!!

A wiseman once had a conversation with da individual who made this topic up...

Individual spoke "oohh, i wan't to match hebel and heblaaya"

Wise man asked "why"???

Individual spoke and said "becuz it be fun to see who is interested in whose writin', and continued to say... it be a fun way to get rid of the boredom that is surrounding this entire form"

PeAcE

salaam calaykum!

Cushtic _C u w/c abaayo. Idho jacaly isma eegekaraan ayaad labbadiinu ku jirtaan.

:D:D

Sis that is one way that lakkad is telling u that he is think of u. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

So sis get u gears ready u never know when Hot date may be. ;););)

MUJAHID are u still play ur cards right or wonder who will be ur 5th choose. Bro u time is nearly over so get u prority right ;);)

Ariadne   

Bad hypothesis abaayo he likes women too much and that would head to an infidelity and besides he nit picks my posts its actaully kinda funny explaining to him its my OPINION and not a law :D :rolleyes: really when I say I want to fly solo why can't anyone take me seriously? :( manala the cat can have him by all means or all the other girls in line for him.... icon_razz.gif

Salaams,

I love this game ! it is kinda fun for the fantatist that is. When picking potential patners I feel like a kid in a candy store :D:D

Fuad cheers mate smile.gif I like your formula MJ = all the ladies :cool:

Manalaa Garaad baa ? Yep I sure played my cards rather well -------> I showed a full house and you read my mind well I was about to choose a fifth one but thought ooooooops ! 4 is the maximum limit.

Wildcat7: Are you happy with me pairing you with 007 ? or you wanna change to 00waaxid MJ that is ;)

Mujahid over and out!

Macalin   

cush cush..thot we clicked..damn you..is all good...any man who desont like women..is lying to himself...

anyways..thanx..ight.

Ismahan   

LOOL Mujahid..... Looks there is no girls over there in Tora Bora .....

Now let me ask the starter of this thread to put his/her List ;)

PEACE...

Buubto   

Asalaamu Caleykum Wr Wb

Ayuuuuuuuuuuuto aboooooooooooobo u all xaasid :confused: why didn’t some1 tell me to check up this topic I used to see & not bother to have look. When I did today guess what I saw, I was matched with 4 different guys Taqwa, Abdinuur, Kowneyn & Buubayeuuuuuuum :rolleyes: . I got to say this is one of the funniest posters in somaliaonline u made me laugh seriously. Shaqsi nice one is interesting game huuuuuuuuuuuu can't stop :D:D:D . Wonder why didn’t some1 match with me the one I wanted uuuuuuuuuum lol :( . Any way is really funny topic but I will pass it cuz ................... (Don't ask unknown icon_razz.gif lol)

Here is my list though

Shaqsi & Wild cat (She is wild but he is not so wild I think he could claim her down & understand her more than any1 else in here.)

Jamaal & Hibo (They both like poets)

Kamila & Cartan (They both like gabay)

Cushtic_Cutie & Lakkad (They fit together)

Those r the only one’s I could see more likely to get a long pretty well.

Ariadne   

laaaaaaaaaakkad ;) you my dear belong to the cat and she is very posessive and me I dont like to share (very slefish yes I know :D ) so stop being a player ;) :rolleyes: ....no really!

and I mean that in the sweetest way possible

Legend is thinkin hard..shakin his head...lookin deep into nature and living things tryin to come up with explanation....but can not believe the Dragon-Lady didn't show up...(must go and see Master Fong Sei Yu immideately!!!!!)...will get back to you when he gets the answers of all his questions!!!

Peace

WILDCAT   

Mujahid...I'm ecstatic you paired me with Bond!...as for you...get to work on a sports car, a tux, and develop a taste for Martini "shaken not stirred" and we'll talk ;)

Kool_Kat...very wise...hate having to ruffle my furr...but woulda' done it if you'd made me.

Buubto...let's get one thing straight...I'm very busy right now with Lakkad and Thunder...(got Mujahid's in the pipeline too ;) )...put Shaqsi on ice for the moment...even the Wild One needs to recharge now and again.

Cushtic_Cutie...I had words with concubine Lakkad last night...and he assured me that he'd made no moves towards you...I believe him...after all...who would dare two-time The Cat?...so cut trying to undermine the Cat's control over her harem...normally I don't like to harm babies...but I might have to make an exception in your case...calling my "studhood" (so to speak) into question is no light matter!

--------

It ain't easy running a harem.