Sign in to follow this  
QUANTUM LEAP

Lets Play Cupid!

Im thinking since there are so many lovely guys and girls around here, Why not match make and see who likes who and then maybe setup them up so they can get hitched.

What do U think folks? I must be boonkers to even suggest that hehehheheh

Pujah.   

looool @ Shaqsii .....what you on 2day bro..caadi matihide lol just jk aight

anyway let me take this opportunity to setup, you(Shaqsii) and mis artistic only cuz she has a way of following you around...I thought there was some chemistry betwean ya....looool i'm out of my mind icon_razz.gificon_razz.gificon_razz.gif

'He who must not be mentioned' and Buubto = PERFECT COUPLE!!

Have you noticed how they seem to agree on everything :D

Not to mention they would both be happly living a life GOD PLANNED for them.... :D:D:D

And Indhadeeq and LS..she's always looking for him. smile.gifsmile.gif

The Rock's chic and Mobb_Deep = they agree on most dating do's n dont's :D:D

Pujah.   

loool @ Athena

N I was gonna match you with 'he who cannot be mentioned' noticed how you look forward to arguing with him....just think about it smile.gif

Indhadeeq!!! THATS CRUEL!! How can you possibly comdemn me to a LIFE WITH THAT GUY :(:(

I was nice & gave ya LS ...THATS IT redface.gif ...I give you X.Playa! redface.gif

mataan   

lool @ shaqsi

i think the folowing ppl would make a perfect couple:

- Taqwa and Athena

- Indhadeeq and Libaax-Sankataabte

- Kool_Kat and Lakkad

- Shaqsi and Soul_Lady

Mataan...u 2 :eek:

I'm officially retiring for the night! Need my beauty sleep!

And from now on...ama let 'He who must not be mentioned' run unchecked in the forums! He'll condemn ya all to eternal damnation, SEE HOW U LIKE THAT!

I'm NOT coming to any1's rescue again redface.gif

WILDCAT   

Aight Shaqsii ya' asked for it...I'm gonna get greedy here so look out!

I'd like Lakkad (sorry Kool_Kat ur just gonna havta fight me if u want him) and Abdinuur...Cat *waves* at her two fave guys :D ...their posts are unfailingly sweet smile.gif ...bitter guys can be so...well eh...bitter!

And purely for looks a couple of faces (who I won't name outta respect cos a thread about this was closed awhile back) from the community section will do nicely thanks :D

But guys...u wanna be careful...let's keep this to a cyber liaison...I'm somewhat of a handful when I get excited...wouldn't want any harm coming to ya courtesy of my claws!

How's that for starters? icon_razz.gif

Four should just about cover it I think...been picking up a trick or two from our resident Juliet: Lulla ;) (BTW how's it hangin sis?...recovered yet?)

Indhadeeq...I think you're over estimating HWCBM's potency...the guy doesn't even date for frells sake...how the heck do you expect him to handle the likes of Athena?...oh I see!...you're hoping the shock to the system will finish him of huh?...I like how ur mind works :D

So how 'bout it young godess...are u game? icon_razz.gif

--------

Just another post in my plot to take over the world...

Jesus on awooden bike ... smile.gif : what the hell have I started here hehehehhe....Well I guess it was coming...anyway Cupid if u out there Im game how about it smile.gifsmile.gif .....see thats how the game is played.

U know what they say "Love sometimes manifests itself through hate" so I suppose there could something about Athena and U know who.

Indhadeeq I noticed someone trailing me too do u think that could be it? smile.gifsmile.gif : How about U and him?lol.

Manaala- Well Im still thinking trailing the scent of agood woman:)...U?

Mataan where the heck do u get your ideas ...hmmm let me see do u have anyone in mind for yourself? Whisper in ma ear so I can "ku kilciyeee" smile.gif

Wildcat - U certainly go for it but I guess only rip the fruit at the end of the day as most tend to shy away from what they really really want:)

I think we r on awinner here.....

Macalin   

Leeeee!

WildKat..mmhm..what will i do when you 'unclaw" yourself?..lakkad is soo "fulley".

mataan> how did u come with kool-kat?(well shes cool tho').

Indadheeq> does everyone know u like "LST"?.daang.

mataan>i thot u will pick me>damn YOU!

shaqsi> some where to start!..huh?

and hey how come no one is mentioning my fav of all...huh???..Baydan!..someone plis make a match for her!.

and Barwaqo?..i think her and Abdinoor(wildkat-u know where am going wit this..lol) will make it..and or Dr romantic!(pheew).

and is this "he who must not be mentined" be Taqwa????..mhm..that guy gets all the votes!(oops i spilled the beans!

I think the following peepz will make splendid couple

>>>>>Baydan and Miskiin macruuf

>>>>>Hibo and mataan

>>>>>lulla and mob deep

>>>>>manalaa and mujahid

:D:D:D:D:D:D

A7LA-SHU   

shaqsii geee nice one... well how u planning to be match maker hon lol.. let me see if i can get myself someone here hmmmmmm . it would be that lakkad dude... i love hard headed what can i say. and for the ladies who picked up already wht can i say find another guy or come and fight me lol... peace...

Blessed   

No match for me, well I am gonna take matter into my own hands!

I'll have that fine brother in the community section ..... U ladies know who I am talking about. I am not gonna mention his nick, cos I don't want to be responsible for any potential head injuries ......

I'd match:

Honesita and Mataan

Farah and WildCat (the brother needs some light in his life)

Hibo and Jamaal

Mr Jibril and Athena

LST and 4 of the remainning girls ;)

Taqwa and College Girl :D

Shaqsi and Barwaaqo

Baydan and Jaber

........... to be continued

P.S We charge a small amount for this match making service..... Please drop your Credit Card details in my Private Messaging Box smile.gif