Sign in to follow this  
sofine

I'M BACK

sofine   

HEY GUYS...LONG TIME HUH? I MISS MY NOMAND PPL....ITS BEEN LONG SINCE I CAME HERE WITH ALL THAT IS GOING IN MY LIFE> CAN'T COMPLAIN ALLAH HAS GIVEN ME ALL THAT I NEED THANK YOU ALLAH! ANYWAYS HOW IS EVERYONE DOING! IS EVERYONE BEHAVING BAD? WHO IS GETTING MARRIED THIS SUMMER I NEED A WEDDING TO CRASH ON LOL...JUST KIDDING WHO GRADUATED>? AND WHO HAD FOUND THEIR DREAM JOB/MATE?

You write as thought pple actually know you or something. I doubt pple even noticed you were missing, but thats just my opinion, but hey, CARRY ON.

Khalaf   

My dear sister LayZieGirl ponder over these words:

'The best amongst you are those who have the best manners and character.'

"I asked the Messenger of God (saw): Who is the best Muslim? The Messenger of God (saw ) replied, "He is the one from whom Muslims are safe from the evil of his tongue and hands." (Muslim)

"Nor defame one another" (49:11), "Do not spend your time finding fault with one another."

Say to My servants that they should only say those things that are best, for Satan does sow dissensions among them, for Satan is to man an avowed enemy. (17:53)

“Verily the believer because of his good character attains the stage of the fasting one and one who stands in prayer during the night.â€

“None of you will be a believer until he loves for his brother what he loves for himself.†(al-Bukhari 12)

"Allah's Apostle said, 'Allah will not be merciful to those who are not merciful to mankind.'

"A believer is not a fault-finder and is not abusive, obscene, or course."

The believers are but brethren, therefore make peace between your brethren and be careful of (your duty to) Allah that mercy may be had on you.

“He will not enter heaven whose neighbor is not safe from his troubles.†(Muslim 66)

You have indeed in the Messenger of God an excellent pattern of conduct. (33:21)

Indeed being good to our fellow man is part of our deen. And welcome my sister sofine, inshallah baraka to you sis. Salaam

Jamilah   

^^Thanks for that brother :D .

BTW welcome back sister cant really answer all you questions other than the fact these individuals will graduate this year Inshallah...umm cant really remember refer to Jafarel's topic in student talk.

IS EVERYONE BEHAVING BAD?

Too many people are, but not everyone ;) .