Sign in to follow this  
sheherazade

Calling all Aussies

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Northerner:

^^Is it not time for your annual trip to UAE? I think youve been 'told' that you cant go no?
:D

I've already booked the time off in Easter. Was planning to go to Syria, Egypt and Lebanon this time. But now that the time is getting closer I’m tempted to ditch it all and come to the UAE again.

Ps

The powers that be hate long haul travel. So it will be a weekend in Euro Disney or a week in Europe to keep them (all) sweet. :D

Pps

Oi, Aussis, our Val is only coming to your bottom of the earth of a place because she has to visit family and what not.

Bloody presumptuous convicts.

RedSea   

Okay,as I see there are alot of Ausies in here.So why don't you people stand up and protest against the naked and illegal aggression of EThiopia into your own soil.Thus far,Australia which has large somali community and few other countries have NOT protested.

So stop being such a kangaroos,get together and show your feelings about the Ethiopian occupation of your land.

thanks,

^^^ We care less for Somalia yaa Red Sea...we want to challenge Howard for madaxnimoda. BTW take your Anti Etho/am nationalist behind to the political section. In this joint we are Kangaroo jacks and Shielas :D:D

Cheers

RedSea   

^Yeah you heard me tough girl, boooo @ all kangaroo jacks.

***runs and ducks from uneditified objects being thrown at by NP***

Som@li   

Originally posted by Valenteenah:

^ Did you used to live Down There?

Yes, I am a Kiwi, maybe should start calling all kiwis thread. smile.gif

Intel   

^^ Mr A from wellington innit :D

i was wondering where you disappeared to sxb, last i heard, hadaaftimo ayaad yaaceeysey

are in UAE permanently?

Val

not planning to visit the beautiful south island.

north island is overpopulated and full of [warning) Maoris :D

ZU :D

Red

sadly the Somalis here particularly the youth seem somewhat disconnected from home. I have no idea why

Rahima   

^Not disconnected rokko, it's just that many of the Somalis here are pro-ethiopia and this stickin' government, so of course no suprise that there isn't a protest- they're happy about it all.

NGONGE,

Get over it, the ashes are ours :rolleyes: .

Hold up, what do you mean Rokko is in charge of welcoming... Mr. Zu explain yourself? I been in this godforsaken country for 21 bloody years i think i'm entitled to it. I know this joint like the back of hand lol.

V you'll be in good hands. But hey I’m more then welcome to work with you Rokko, I’m a nice person.

All you pompas *** Aussie haters in the UK I got only one thing to say to you: White wash babe!!!

Nomadic_Princess Girl you know I'd look after you. just get you sorry behind back to town. I'm contemplating coming down to your neck of the woods. Are you willing to take me in? You going to entertain me?

Ill do my best sis there is a shed in the backyard that will do well. Once the cobwebs and spiders nests are removed it will easily become 5 star accomodation.

Pick the time to travel carefully though. It will be 41 degrees celcius tommorow ( redface.gif ) and if you show up on such a day then im afraid the tour will be done indoors through a previously prepared tape.

P.S I will be sure to let you know when I do eventually show up. Ah Melbourne such good memories...

I wanted to come to Australia a long time ago but their embassy in London didn't want me to issue a visa as they told me, it was a prerequisite to have a criminal record of some sort before being allowed to get a visa into the country, which sadly I didn't have!