Sign in to follow this  
sheherazade

Calling all Aussies

SoMa_InC   

I haven't been to Aussie land but I know the likes of Harry Kewell and Mark Viduka are bunch of racists but I dont blame them, it is a Leeds thing, if you know what I am mean.

-Lily-   

^^^ Come on, you have to be tempted by all that unspoiled natural beauty...and imagine a place where you dont see ppl for days on end, now compared to London, that sounds heavenly.

Intel   

of course you know that Val smile.gif

we will give you big wlc dear

you seem concerned, my man Caano-Geel gave us shocking reviews innit :D

and y’all haters Soma, North you’re not welcomed in my country :D

Heh,I know what ya saying Norph, if ya must go to Australia make sure you plan an extended trip, a year or more cuz the flying kills ya.

Look at the Legend there, he has travelled now for the first time since 1992 after qatba. dadka wuxuu ugu sheekeeyaa in uu hada baasaboorka qaatay, waa beentiis.LOL

^^^^LooooL @ baasabooraan hadda qaatay..ha ha ha

Sxb - Aussies are well known travellers (not tourists i.e Americans and Canadians) :D

Norf...Did you know the only time Checkmate travelled was when he went to Quebec - thinking he was going to see 'Paris'? :D

Unless you include when he run after dameerka xaafada to Afgooye :D:D Warkaaga waa la haayaa sxb...

Cheers