Sign in to follow this  
Libaax-Sankataabte

No shirt on ...

MARCH 8, 2002

Nomads, I'm so bored that i'm boring my own shirt, which at present is flopped on my work desk giving me a reproachful look for my complete and utter failure to even remotely serve as anything.

Sometimes i think that boredom is like a sperm. it's a cumulative buildup due to which, should there be no release, you suddenly find yourself craving for some action, absolutely unable to concentrate and depressed yet full of malaise and obsessed with coming to the forum. But maybe I am just exaggerating this boredom thing in order to woo nomad into feeling sorry for me.

Shit, better save my energies for the all-important job hunt incase my boss comes into my office and sees me naked. Allah forbid, it would be time to go try temping...you know...the temporary employment agencies. Oh, God, can you make a career out of boredom? temping would seem to embody a big fat "yes" on that account. It would really be ugly. on the plus side though, temps are expected to be bored. their whole existence centers around a fleeting appearances to tackle the jobs so boring that salaried employees simply refuse to do them. So, then, I would at least be paid to sit on the computer all day, dissolutely posting on the forum and instant messaging my gainfully employed nomads about the irony of the ever-infuriating "over-qualified but under-experienced" line that I was constantly given since i graduated from the best engineering school. I once had a lady tell me I was too over qualified to take this "technician" position for which i was applying; does she think this made me feel better? it made me want to punch her in the nose. that would have been exciting. But then again, I would be bored in jail.

Boring, but keep your boring jobs though. Times are tough.

Hibo   

LOOOOOOOOL libaaxow, whenever i watch the wildlife TV, what i usually see is lions yawning, is that what they call boredom? lol

Tempting? yeah i love it, I like to do temps for fun, ya know ofcourse the money factor is there too but tis good to be free for special places and occassions ;)

Daacuun looool, sxb you made me lough, by the way are you in new-zealand? :D i've learnt alittle this and that about farming kiwis in new-zealand, namean!

Libaax sanka sxb keep ya head up and don't go to jail smile.gif

Hibo   

I hate good days

for the past two days (wednesday and thursday) i have wokin up, had a great day all day, then early evening (between 4 and 6 pm) something has gone wrong. on wednesday my girl got really ******* pissed at me for something i'm not quite sure of (her response when asked was "it wasnt soemthing you did", bullshit if it wasnt why did she hang up on me repeatedly?). and on thursday everything was GREAT until i popped up onto a curb, and blew out a 3 inch square whole in the wall of my tire. so today(friday) i have decided i will not say that this day is good nor will i say it is bad.....because i hate good days

Hibo   

Oh Boredom huh, well how about moving overseas to start an exciting job and finding out that the job is not very exciting, the people are not very exciting, they have no culture, speak a weird language, don't like foreigners and that there is not enough work to do to even keep me busy for half a day.

Guess what I do?? I spend most of the day drawing faces on my fingers, giving each finger an identity and then improvising "humourous" situations for the fingers in their lives. For example "One day Ms Little Finger (Far_Yareey) realised that she had run out of milk and so had to visit Mrs Middle Finger(Far_Dhaxaay) who always has plenty of milk." I've transcribed over one thousands of my finger-related ramblings and am currently sending them off to TV networks in the hope of making a low-budget puppet program. smile.gif

*Aaaaaugh*! I'm really bored right now..

Text

God Bless

Hibo   

When am bord at work I go out and walk around the city. I look around at every person I go by and if any of them look interesting (i.e. a h*t girl, someone that looks lost, an old lady crxing the road, etc.) I go and start a convo. It really bets running around the office naked.

-ug

Daacuud   

looool. I am never bored because I work with three comedians and one ugly creature. We never run out of things to say about her....loooooooooool

salam yaa libaax and all nomads

well, its been a long weekend for me after driving to and from out of town to visit friends and families.

well libax..u are a lucky man if u could strip at work bro and i hope your boss is not a lady, that she might tackl u after being arroused by your half naked body..lol

well a boring job will hurt more if you dont have to get entertained on the side by a forum like this, where u share your experiences with your fellow nomads. well for me i wasnt that bored at work b4, but its getting better after i got introduced to this forum few weeks ago.

well, how ever a job might be boring i hope it wont hurt to get a pay-check at the end of the week, then atleast you can persivere your boring status

good luck

good topic libaax

WIIL-WAAL//A TRUE NOMAD

Honesita   

looooool@u bored brothaz....!!! I'm just wonderin' honestly....how does a person get a boring job.....!! I'm dying to have such a job......i currently have no job......and reason is cuz i dont wanna do anythin'.......i luv just worryin' about school and bein' busy getting bored after that.......!!! If ya'll know some jobs i can apply for, that will also allow me to get bored...(sit there and do nothing)....please hook da sistah up with some info....!!!

My last 2 jobs were so much fun.....i worked with sooooo many somalis......i would not have minded to work for free there....!!!

Salaamz

------------------

Another piece of my ultimate honesty...!

N.O.R.F   

i'm so bored i'm actually looking 4ward to starting work nxt mon, hav'nt done anything progressive for more than 4 months, need to get back into 5th gear, i'm currently in 2nd!

nuune   

whenever i got bored i really go to Africa,that will make my days easy,but waxaan dhaar ku maray haduu bordom igu dhaco mar kale in aan geeljire noqoni sidii aan awwalba u ahaa,guradii geela huraabkii iyo xeemihii ariga iyo halihii irmaanaa ayaan mar kasta madaxayga ku mada-daaliyaa mar walbo oon boring noqdo