Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Hats off for Organmen....Syracuse just won the NCAA championship!!

Though iam soccer fanatic ( I have been one since as kid , i saw for the first time maradona dazzle the world in the 86 world cup in mexico city), i must admit, i was glued to TV to watch NCAA final four and see Syracuse beat Texas and reach the finals to kick Kansas's Azz.Boeheim's boys have delivered. Being in the upstate New York , specially from Syracuse area, it was good tonite to see the organmen win. Thumbs up to Syracuse.....damn it though.....no can go outside,it is fuking freezing...lol

later nomads

Originally posted by Che-Guevara:

Being in the upstate New York , specially from Syracuse area, it was good tonite to see the organmen win.

Hey bro whats up. I have lived couple of blocks from Syracuse Univ, near the Masjid. Do you know, Onnandaga county? ;);)

Somalia-Online prez....Yeah i do Onandaga county. I don't actually live in Syracuse, I live in Oneida county which is forty minutes if yu take da thru-way......I visit syracuse ever now and than. I go to one of da SUNY schools here.

Did went to Syracuse Uni or yu just lived there?

later

Wait minute one.....were yu testing if iam actually from upstate new york.....thats cheap shot bro.....lol.....i live in da place and have relatives all over da place......Oneonta, Binghamton....Norwich.....I get tired traveling in those country roads.

Iam wondering if yu know anyone from Binghamtion, Southern Tier?

later

TIIMBARO   

I am more of a baseball fan than basketball...but I always loved NCAA basketball. I find them exciting....too bad I missed the championship game...

Jeenyo....Iam not B-ball fan, i just like watching the final four of NCAA and Pro-League....iam football fan , I actually tuned to champions league now watching Real Madrid do its magic...lol

who cares about em orangeboyz winning the title...

This was to suppose to be ARIZONA YEAR, VIVA WILDCATS...

This will be the first and last title syracuse gets. If y'all are orangemen fans, y'all ain't got no hope since carlemo and company are taking off...Out of the current 5 starters, only 2 may come back come the start of next season.

ENJOY IT WHILE U CAN....

heehheee...don't be just soar losers.....we will enjoy while lasts :D:D .......N i hope da Kings make it dis year in da pro league finals.....It will be cool to see them take da title.

N for all football fanatics.....Real All da way....................Zizo will shine again..lol