maakhiri1

Businessman Abdi HOOSH denied justice by LOOTERS in MOGADISHU

The looters in Mogadishu must face justice, and vacate and give back all stolen properties, Bizerrely some of them,like the guy who is occupying this property,  Axmed Nuur CAli Jimcaale,  a very wealthy man, owns   billion dollar company, Hormoud , is above the law.

ABDI HOOSH estates well known in SOMALIA but is  a drop in the ocean, number of properties stolen and still occupied  by BIG thieves of MOGADISHU, who seams to control all justice system.

Farmaajo government must nominate independent judge, and committee to deal with the stolen properties.

Mr Booliqaran himself complaining about the illegal seizure of his properties. Waa wareey.

Having said that, there should be a due process for this. And if his properties in Dharkanleey (Xaafadda Xoosh) are indeed illegally occupied, they need to be returned. How he acquired them is another case.

But I wonder why his properties is alleged to be illegally occupied, yet Moorgan's ones both in Xamar and Shabeellaha Hoose aren't. That tells you something. Even Xaajiyo Khadiijo's (xaaska Siyaad Barre) property wasn't occupied.

galbeedi   

Maakhiri1,

This case is not new. How he acquired the land is not an issue, and his land is well known in Mogadishu.

The fact about the case is Mr. Xoosh has sold the land many years ago to the a group of businessmen. At this juncture, the value of the land is probably doubled or tripled and Mr. Xoosh came back for more.

THe fact` is he sold the land to a company by a group ad that group sold the land  t other people latter.

galbeedi   

I think the so called journalist made a huge error by not presenting the other side of the story. It is 101, for journalist to get the other side of the coin.

He doesn't even ask him any questions related to history or the issues surrounding the case. It is a bad journalism from .

galbeedi   

Oodweyne,

Let us give some break to Jegaan at the moment. By the Way, Gabiley is our land. My own immediate family has farms close to Gabiley. My intention is I want them to behave better so we could live in peace.

galbeedi   

since Suldaanka sent me that song about " Hinaase" by Mr. Bide, I will leave your project alone for a while. I hope you and I can work toghther to replace the Jeegaan.

Isku xisbi baynu noqon karaa haddi aad madax faluuqnimada iska dayso.

galbeedi   

Actually , I will be traveling for vocation for the next three weeks and I might transit in London, so will see how it goes.

Habeen wanaagsan.

Holac   

Mr. Hoosh may or may not be the owner of that piece of land today, but the larger issue of justice and fairness needs to be addressed. I listened to the video and the guy speaking (37 minute) is literally threatening Hoosh ... as if saying  "we will kill him if doesn't stop the protest." 

• Like 1

Mooge   

niyoow remember Yusuf Cambe Cambe's hotel Degel in mogadishu #4 district. not only did they take it, they builtinfront of it. finally Mayor of Magadishu Muungaab destroyed it and gave the property back to owner from Garowe. 

the occupiers were claiming the same thing. they owned it because they bought it. 

i am not surprised. 

• Like 1

galbeedi   

Mooge,

Watch the end of the clip which Xoosh himself announces the amount of money paid divided by him and the other guys C/raxman Guulwade. The total was $2.2 million dollars. The compound was worth about 450 units, and Xoosh got paid $1.5 million dollars in JUne 2009.

He sold $5000 dollars per unit of 20x20, and today those guys are selling 30,000 dollars per unit which six times the original sale. The mistake was Hoosh sold it in 2008 during the height of Al-shabaab war in Mogadishu. 

At the end of his speech, Xoosh correctly mentions that there was another adjacent compound that he also owns but did not sell to this group which he called " Xerada Ugaadha".He said he still owns that part and will sell if he gets a deal. In my judgement, it seems these guys knowingly or incorrectly also added that other compound after they were only sold the Ex Xoosh compound. If Xoosh is after the second compound which is not sold to by these guys, then , he got a case. 

Xoosh said he sold 450 units, but will keep the other compound. That is probably were the case is. He sold, and kept the other one , but these guys might have took everything. Please listen the video.

The issue is common, and goes likes this

• Bad guys impersonate, or make forgery papers and sell properties to new legitimate buyers
  • the hands change number of times
  • the property is redeveloped.,and looks different, this was the case of Gaafow
  • the original owner comes and claims property--
  • All the purchases are invalid, regardless of how much money you paid, and YOU are scammed! Original owner will hold the  title.
  • It is even more complicated than this, sometimes small legitimate land are added to illigitate, private or public land.

The number of people being scammed is enormous, sometimes local judges who are also very corrupt, can not handle such  complicated cases. New independent judicial system needed!

This one is interesting,  It is possible HOSH sold part of his property, and the rest occupied, either way, The occupier must not bury his head, address the situation, instead of running away HALAAL maalin baa la qashaa!!!!. And Hosh, his life is in danger, he should be careful