Saalax

Somalia military officers arrive in Sanaag to enlist SNA Sanaag branch

Saalax   

Feb 9, 2018

Deg deg daawo: Saraakiil ka Socdey Wasaaradda Gaashaan dhigga Dawlada Federaalka Soomaaliyeed iyo xoogga dalka Soomaaliyeed oo ay weheliyaan qaar ka mid ah saraakiisha Ciidanka Puntland ayaa soo gaadhey gobolka Sanaag.

Waxa soo dhoweeyey Taliyaha Qaybta 9aad ee CiidankaGobolka Sanaag Col. C/laahi Cumar Cashuur oo ay ugu socdeen iney diiwaan geliyaan ciidankiisa ku sugan meelo badan oo gobolka ah.

Safarkooda ayaa waxa ku weheliyey shaqaalaha Salaam Bank oo iyagu xogta ciidanka qaadanayey si Akoono loogu furo askara Xoogga Dalka Soomaaliyeed ee qaybta Sanaag.

http://khaatumonews24.com/2018/02/09/deg-deg-daawo-saiwrosaraakiil-dawladda-somalia-ka-socda-oo-sanaag-gaadhay-iyo-qorshaha-ku-duugan/

Sanaag branch.png

Sanaag branch 2.png

Saalax   

The SNA is welcome to Sanaag anyway.   SNA represents all Somalis and not just a particular community in this era.

Saalax   
12 minutes ago, Oodweyne said:

Where in Sanaag. Let me guess, you going to say, Ceel-Afweyn, right? Don't make me laugh...:D

They are welcome to Ceel Afweyn as peacekeeping forces. Since Jeegaanta is one sided and

can't be trusted.

Barwaaqo   

Oodweyne 

Sheegatadu wuxuu I xasuusisay sheekadii ahayd labadda haween ee isku qabsaday Wiilka yar. Nin caqli badan ayaa dumarkii u garqaaday, Waxaanu ku yidhi wiilka yar inta laba loo kala jaro mid waliba badhkeeda ha qaadato! Tii sheegatadda ahayd way ku qanacday xukunkaa, balse hooyadii dhabta ahayd waxay goobtii ka sheegtay inaan wiilka laba loo kala jarin ee la siiyo Sheegatadda si uu u noolaado, halkaasaanna lagu ogaaday hooyadii runta ahayd. Kuye Faqash ciida Ceelafweyn ha  timaado!  Ninku waa sheegato sidaa miciin mooday. Kuweenna Unionists ku sheegga ah  miyaad aragteen mid leh dalkaygu ha baaba’o ?

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 2

Reer East Sanaag have been missing out all the news coverage that East Sool is getting these days. With all the development work in the pipe line, I sure too would be making all efforts to get noticed. The boys will be coming soon, its a promise. :D

Mooge   

mujahid salax salaan buuxda niyoow. :) 

the jeegaan stooges and their jeegaan masters are giving away stolen aid money to every breathing snake to undermine puntland but inshalah all that money would go to waste. Keep watching this fora for updates. you will see them crying foul iyo gumaad ba naloo geystey just like ceel-afweyn. war jooga ma yaqanan niyoow wa niman iman la'.  

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

wakandan   
On 2/9/2018 at 2:30 PM, Saalax said:

The SNA is welcome to Sanaag anyway.   SNA represents all Somalis and not just a particular community in this era.

Loooooooool this guy is hilarious. They are welcome to embrace the bayonets of the Somaliland armed forces if they dare cross the border

I for one look forward to the manufactured sensationalism of Saalax. Its great comedy.

galbeedi   

Sanaag could be taken over easily by the Somali army. 40% is already under Sanaag Bari hands which is tough tarain to control. Sanaag is the Biggest province in the Somali republic, and no jeegaan army has the means to cover them by men or logistically. Ceerigaabo would join that union if the people are threatened by the warlord  army chief of Somaliland who even came out swinging during the election and shooted civilians who were demonstrating. 

Well, folks , I see a lot of opportunity to to keep Jeegaan from the east. If Sool follows , Muuse could only rule Berbera Hargeisa and Borama. 

• Thanks 1

galbeedi   

Actually, I did talk to some guys from Sanaag, and they are ready to act if things got ugly. These guys that I met, were not ready yet for the Federal system, but that could change if the Jegaan keeps dominating military, police, money, courts and everything else. 

Mushkiladu waxa weeye dawlada Soomaaliyeed ayaa Jeegaanta rabta in ay u dhawaato ayagoo danaynaya arrimo ganacsi iyo wax yaaba kale oo Djibouti yaale ku dhuumanaya. 

• Thanks 1

galbeedi   

Oodweyne,

The west Burco has something that Wabar or the Awdal community did not had then and do not have now, which is unity. THe west Burco is the most united entity in Somalilad today. They are not ready yet to go against the Jeegaan yet, but if they made a decision to confront the Jeegaan, they can easily defeat the whole Jeegaan without anybody's help.

Imagine if Awdal collectively said no to Jeegaan or Siilaanyo?, it could have been over soon. Wabar did not even had 10% of Awdal community. If WEst Burco and 60% of Awdal decides to dismantle the Jeegaan it will be over. Unlike Wabar, they have the open mountains of Sanaag and all the surrounding area. 

If we come to some kind of agreement, we could bring down Muuse quicker than you think. Oh man, I see bad things for Jeegaan.

• Thanks 1

Saalax   
49 minutes ago, galbeedi said:

Oodweyne,

The west Burco has something that Wabar or the Awdal community did not had then and do not have now, which is unity. THe west Burco is the most united entity in Somalilad today. They are not ready yet to go against the Jeegaan yet, but if they made a decision to confront the Jeegaan, they can easily defeat the whole Jeegaan without anybody's help.

Imagine if Awdal collectively said no to Jeegaan or Siilaanyo?, it could have been over soon. Wabar did not even had 10% of Awdal community. If WEst Burco and 60% of Awdal decides to dismantle the Jeegaan it will be over. Unlike Wabar, they have the open mountains of Sanaag and all the surrounding area. 

If we come to some kind of agreement, we could bring down Muuse quicker than you think. Oh man, I see bad things for Jeegaan.

That is correct.  During the late 90s to the early 2000s. The Egal administration was blocked from Sanaag. It was only confined to Berbera, parts of Hargeisa and Gabiley. If the jeegaan misbehaves

they will be cleansed from Sanaag, Togdheer and eastern/southern Maroodijeex.

0hPWLiW.png

Saalax   

Oodweyne you are stuck in the past regarding the "F*q*sh.   Last I checked there is no problem between the Ceel Afweyn community and the Las Anod/Badhan community. Those wars were concluded in the early 90s.