Saalax

The work begins: President Martin contacts all aid agencies that operate in Somaliland

Saalax   

Oodweyne I don't care about individuals from Jeegaanta. Let them worry about their gaals and we will worry about our "alleged" gaals.  Don't throw stones when you lot live in glass houses is my point.

Saalax   

I didn't say anything about  Michael Maryama other than he was a gaal and that is a fact. Now the Jeegaan kids

will think twice before they try to accuse Mr Martin of being gaal.

Tallaabo   

I think the only choice now Saalax has is to rejoin this forum with a different username and be true to his real identity. It is certainly easier to fraudulently claim American citizenship or any other identity than that of beeshe dhexe. Waar yaa ninkan u sheega in dadkan lagu dhex dhuuman karayn. Even Al-Shabaab failed and had to give up their attempts to hide among us.  

wakandan   
On 2/10/2018 at 4:47 PM, galbeedi said:

Someone's name is Martin does not make somebody Gaal. Millions of Muslims in the western  countries anglicize their name. 

Stop slandering people  for political reasons. I know Jeegaan and their supporters are really bad people.

Even if he isn't a Gaal (which I highly doubt) I have no respect for anyone who would willingly anglicize their name to assimilate with other Gaal. If that's you're saviour to "nail the coffin" for Somaliland then you're  truly desperate

Let this Martin continue playing his coffee shop government role play. He might even want to play the board game RISK after he inevitability fails at this dead end game lol

Saalax   

What did I tell you kids?   Somaliland ministers admit the water project of Hargeisa funds have been misused.

11:13 am 12th Feb, 2018

Xukumada Kornayl Muuse Biixi oo shaacisey in Mashruucii Biyaha Bariga Hargeisa (Xunbo-weyne) Fashilmay