Sign in to follow this  
hooyo

What is the funiest/stupidest thing u ever did

well i guess i couldn't pass to put my 1 1/2 cents on one of my funniest incident topic:

about a year ago i was at this carnival in holland with my younger sister, little cousin of mine, and my aunt. as we were standing there waiting for those dancer to come by these guyz pass us by and my aunt comments on their dress style, so i was like i don't care. Anyways, they come back so i thought they heard what my aunt said about them, but nah they asked if we were somali :rolleyes: so one guy says to me u look familiar i think i so u in "aldi" last week or so, and i am like nah i ain't from here and he asks where and i say usa, he was like stop lying i was like there isn't a reason for me to lie. My aunt was like next time u see her there grab her by the neck, that poor girl whomever she turns out to be!!!. Then he asked what was our names, i told him my real name and then my aunt and sis lied about their names and i couldn't stop laughing cause my cousin was trying to call my aunt by her real name. anyways he says my sister is the only one that told him the truth i guess her appearence agrees with what ppl that have that names look like :confused: who knows. he offers to buy us drinks and we like we been saving this spot for 5 hrs we ain't moving, he is like leave the boy there to keep your spot, my aunt wanted to kick his ass for suggesting such a thing. we declined and then they moved on after a while. My little cousin from then on called them "labadi toogada". peace

HONEY-D   

Originally posted by Ameenah:

the funniest things was that the name I gave him was my mothers lol (I just love her name). He had field trip with that one walaahi and told 'islaanta magaceeda ha ka qarxin'I felt really stupid.[/QB]

Lol@ameenah

You made me laugh girl be careful next time.

I think its about time i share mine with u.

There was this guy whom i met in a bus, he started talking and asked me so many personal questions,very irritating indeed. Anywayz he asked my Number so i told him our phone wasnt working due to a techniquel problems and he said it was ok although i could see from da expression of his face he didnt believe me. He then said how 'bout' ur mobile1 i told him i didnt have1 everything was fine and was begining 2 feel relieve to get away from him as i was 1stop away from my bus stop when i heard a phone ringing i look around only 2 find it was my bloody mobile i was speechless couldnt even move i looked @ him and he was smilling and said if u ever gonna lie think first. i blamed my cousin 4da embrassment. :mad:

HONEY-D   

nuune

Xaasidin idaa xasad waaxid u dont know how guilty i felt not 2mention da sleepless nights i had. I'll think twice b4 i lie next time. :rolleyes:

mataan   

salaams all;

this one is probably sad/stupid rather than funny, anyways this is wat happened;

back in school we had this australian teacher who taught us biology... he was dead boring and strict, also most of my class mates had attitude problem and he hated us sooo much, every monday he used to give us at least 2 hrs detention. so we had enuf with this guy and we couldnt take it anymore. so i came up with this stupid idea.

when we went out for lunch we got these tablets oo caloosha socodsiiya. qadadii ka bacdi ayaan class-kiisii nimi, markuu bilaabay ayuu naga baxay anna waxan sameeyay 2 xabbo ayaan shaahiisii ugu walaaqay. wuu soo laabtay shaahiisii ayuu iska cabbay. ilaa 1/2 hr markuu joogay sheekadii ayaa bilaabantay, he rushed to the loo, then came back... anyway wuxu dhahay i am not feeling well so gurigii ayuu aaday annagana macalin kale aa naloo keenay. 2 weeks markuu maqnaa ayuu soo laabtay.

he found out wat happened from his gp and complained to the school and accussed us but there was no proof that we did it...

i heard that the guy still never brings tea to his classroom from that day. i feel guity still even thou he deserved it; but when u r young u do a lot of silly things and i think i deserve forgiveness.

well this happened @ my work. I just came from my break and I was talking to my boss who just came from vacation. a guy comes out of the blue and ask me if I was married. I said Yes. my manager claimed he was my husband and we had two kids and one on the way! as we speak he's wife that wasn't following the story came in and said, "Heya, honey" following a kiss in the lips..the guy gave us one of these looks and walked away.......oh! boy:)