Saalax

President Martin recognizes Awdal state as a federal state

galbeedi   

I will not object his campaign , and wish him well, but I will never join a one man show.

He saying a lot of good things and I hope he will use his microphone to highlight the crimes and corruptions of the Jeegaan.

The Jeegaan is fragile and by the news we are getting, they worry a lot about Mr. Martin already. I heard that the new Gudoomiye of Toghdeer is close cousin of martin, and his two younger brothers are already employed by the Jeegaan already. 

I did have a brief conversation with Mr. Martin and  he did not convince me about his future plans or how to make the movement a transparent and credible. Also, most people believe that the anti Jeegaan movement must be led by someone within Somalilnad while the diaspora could give the necessary exposure through media and finance. 

I do believe that Mr. Martin is novice in the political arena.

Anyway, I do wish him well.

Holac   

I don't know of any accomplished man like Mr. Martin who would put himself out there trying to create a paper government, open to ridicule.  I guess there is a reason many great men in history were initially called crazy and mentally ill. Sometimes the crazies are none other than us because we don't see the urgency or value. :)

Tallaabo   

I have never seen anyone more deluded than this clown:o Even sultan Wabar was more believable, had better plans, and bigger balls than this social media "president".    

Saalax   

The point is to delegitimize Somaliland and divide the diaspora  on this unrealistic project which is working so far.  Muuse Bixi also claims to be the president of a non existing "country". Ya uu diiday kara Martin marka. He will continue the good work.  Furthermore Muuse Bixi only represents Jeegaanta and not

other Somaliland communities, so it is important to make that aware for the Somalia government

in the upcoming talks.

Saalax   
6 minutes ago, Suldaanka said:

Saalax,

We expect that you will be covering Mustafe Martin's news here very well. Do not disappoint the believers. 

I will be getting in contact with the Somalia government directly and to warn them  Muuse Biixi only represents two sub clans (Jeegaanta) and any talks with Somaliland currently is   void.That is if they don't already know which I think everyone knows.

11 minutes ago, Saalax said:

I will be getting in contact with the Somalia government directly and to warn them  Muuse Biixi only represents two sub clans (Jeegaanta) and any talks with Somaliland currently is   void.That is if they don't already know which I think everyone knows.

Good on you. You can also protest in front of Donald Trump's Whitehouse to get your message a wider coverage.

Do not forget to report back of your successes. 

Good luck.

Saalax   

It is already a done deal. Even 60% of Somalilanders don't recognize Muuse Bixi as

legitimate representative. He only represents Jeegaanta as even his own Suldaan

admitted. Furthermore when the Ceel Afweyn clashes took place he run to Cirro to

ask him to help.  That shows he is only a "president" for his tribe (Jeegaanta)  nothing

else. He needs a permission from the others to even fart,  since he is not our

representative. We will rather have Martin represent us.

Ya been laysku sheegin meesha wax "qaran" la daho ma jiro. Qabilo ba la yahay. Qaranka kaliya ee aduunka

laga aqoonsanyahayna wa Somalia.