Sign in to follow this  
Juje

A Somali Star makes his Debut in the Premiership

Juje   

Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

I have no idea ..............

Cause you are enclosed in a tiny small box - get out of it. There is life beyond UCID, UDUB and Kulmiye. :D:D

AYOUB   

Ngonge

Xarago is for Robinho. It was a very good debut. Much better than anything your beloved Lucas has put up all this season.

NGONGE   

^^ Do not pick on Lucas. He has been Liverpool's best player this season. He has been the league's best defensive midfielder this season. Anyone who says otherwise has not been watching him play this season.

(I am not joking either).

Originally posted by Juje:

quote:Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

I have no idea ..............

Cause you are enclosed in a tiny small box - get out of it. There is life beyond UCID, UDUB and Kulmiye.
:D:D
Well, UCID, UDUB and Kulmiye are more interesting than the UK football for me ,,, :D

Juje   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

^^ Do not pick on Lucas. He has been Liverpool's best player this season. He has been the league's
best
defensive midfielder this season. Anyone who says otherwise has not been watching him play this season.

(I am not joking either).

I hope you are not referring to that Lucas who runs around headless for Liverpool - who doesn't know how to defend, pass or neither score. He has been a liability for Liverpool this season and not only him , the lot Benayuun, Babeel,Ngo, Insua, Degen, Aquilani, Reira.

Not only the heart and motivation has left LFC but the skill and flair have disappeared this season.

(and am not joking either)

NGONGE   

^^ You have been watching with your heart and not your eyes. Lucas is the only player I'm going to defend here because he is the only one who did/does his job well. Not even that, the actual player stats show him to be doing real well. War leave the guy alone. :D

He did well, for starters he was not nervous at all and somewhat reminded me of Veira ( could he keep the legend out of the team ) apart from Petrov and Ireland he was as good as any other City Player.

Now just imagine him playing against United on Wednesday.

in the local Cafe we forgot about the Angola-Ghana game.

Next for him a full debut for Norway, if Sweden can have Ibrahimhovic then Norway can their own Ibrahimoow.