Sign in to follow this  
Jabhad

president aden cade.

RedSea   

^Nope,

JC,

Adan Ade is ageing, Abdullahi is sick mentaly.

They are not from teh same clan.

Anways, he was the First man who peacefully got elected and peacefully gave up his seat at the end of his term in Africa.

Very good man.

Taliban   

Originally posted by Tahliil:

Any resemblence of any sort at all???

One resemblance I can think of (so far); both are seculars. Ex-president Aden Cade wouldn't allow Sharia'; that's a certainty.

Pi   

Aden Cadde and Abdirazaq Xaji Xusein were a superb President+ Prime Minister Combo.

Compare them with other Prez and Primes.

Cabdirashid/Cigaal

Siyad Barre/Mohamed Ali Samatar? who was the PM before him?

Abdullahi Yusuf/ Geedi

EboniQue   

Red,

I don't know his clan(I was just kiding) but One of my cousin was born at that time when ppl were voting for him, waxaa loo bixiyey Adan. smile.gif

My aunt said way u heesi jireen

Aden cade ugaasoow suubane sarkaaloow. :D

Tahliil   

Pi:

I think you are being unfair here....shouldn't the last one read somewhat like

His Excllnce Meles the Ruler of Yeey's asss Zenawi//Ali the frozen embryo Geedi and Yeeye the Vampire Yusuf as his deputy stooges

Just being fair and honest to history!!!!

Chimera   

,,,,,,A funeral attended by poets,artists,Suldaans,Garaads,Boqors and ordinary people originating from across the Somali territories in East Africa,,,,,would be nice,,,,,dont you agree?,,,,no?,,,,why?,,,huh?

I agree but depends if the situation will allow ,,,,, Imagine i died in Mogadishu under all this mess and madaafiic ,,,, who is coming for a funeral then everyone is running for his/her own life ,,,,,,,,

Originally posted by David_Letterman:

ps Did President Sharmarke get a state funeral?
smile.gif

Yes, Marxuum C/rashiid, Eebbe ha u naxariistee, did get a state funeral.

Waxaa lagu aasay Xabaalaha Qaranka, and I think he was the very first lagu duugo xagaas. Xabaala Qaranka was and is a little gated compound that had six or five prominent graves in Xamar, surrounded by parks. It is across from Tarbuunka, and between Tarbuunka and Isbitaal Digfeer.

If you have watched one of those parades at Tarbuunka on 21 October [perhaps on Youtube], and had seeing those billboards celebrating Kacaanka, Xabaalaha Qaranka was behind those billboards at the park.

We used play banooni at Tarbuunka as a boys aged between 7-11 until the war, and once in a while we went to Xabaalaha Qaranka, even while we were kids, we gave our utmost respects; it was a quite quiet scenary place, shaded by trees and flowers. It had a little masaajid, whose sole purpose was only used when one respected figure passed away.

Marxuum C/rashiid's grave was white-washed, stone-walled, nicely built one. I still remember that. It sat at right of the front door. Five or six other similarly built graves were there as well. I think one of them was Marxuum Jeneraal Daa'uud's, Eebbe ha naxariistee, gravestone.

C/rashiid was wadaad, by the way, and his house at xaafadda Taleex, he donated and built half of plots for masaajid. To this day, it is one the of prominent masaajido in Xamar.

What was shocking to me, alas, was seeing in 2003 his family house right next to the masaajid la bililiqeystay, la fiiqday including ceiling and jileyga saarnaa.

Inkastoo xaafadaas la wada degnaa, including many other houses owned by other prominent figures, oo cariiri ahayd, none lived in C/rashiid's family abandoned home. Perhaps people still had too much respect for him.

However, it was a shocking sadness seeing his family house la fujistay, right next to a frequently used masaajid nonetheless.

Chimera   

^MMA Why aren't there any video's that recorded the funeral? networks like Somali-Univ-tv should digg into these type of historical moments they allready have collected alot of interesting documentaries about our country which they show daily on tv, this recording(if it exist i mean) would make a fine add to that collection

About the historical houses and graves it's really sad :( Somalis need to importify the ''real'' important things that matter to their society as an identity, not glamourizing Warlords i bet if we all ignored those myopic fools they would crawl back to their neolithic caves and let us be in peace but we turned them into popstars

civil wars happened many times in the past across the globe but the countries suffering from it always had their important national monuments protected by locals even when vandals outnumbered or outgunned them case in point Japanese soldiers and Chinese locals

why did we have to destroy the Museum which had alot of interesting stuff in it?? why the Sayyid statue :(

the thing that also iritates me is how there is no info on the excavations in the 80s at Ras hafun and Las Khorey where did these documents and material go??????????

or or or....

the ******, to whom are attributed

most of the wells in the interior and the ruins of stone forts -Tramping through Africa - William John Waterman Roome - 1930

why didn't the last government fund any projects regarding the Gareen Empire

why why why???????????????????????????? :mad:

i get a headache sometimes redface.gif walahi sorry for ma rant :D