Sign in to follow this  
Juxa

A love note to my beloved

WingA   

OG.. Seems like a good book in the making so post a few pages on here and we'll take it from there..

good luck and all the best for the future bruv..

if you need any "documents" you know to holla at me.. :D:D

BN   

Salaam,

Congratulations. And OG_Moti, if she is willing to spend her last days in the jungles of Cambodia, you better hold on to her. You wont find many others like that. :D

Keep us updated.

Wasalaamu Calaikum

OG Moti   

OG Girl thanks sis... and miss Sue i smell hate coming from you, smile.gif after I was so helpful to you in overcoming with your psychotic behavior, now you are rewarding me in this way, it is ok, anyway I am a lover not a fighter, and i am in process of finishing and publishing my book thou I have some small incidences in this shit Asia... but no matter what the book will finish and to the brother who says Juxa wont accept to live in a jungle, I have no idea where do you get these violent ideas, the girl has accepted and don’t you guys think you being cruel by trying to separate two people whom choice each other and accepted each other and looking forward to live itself side by side.. be supportive not a hater.. peace

P.S. table of content and a sample chapter will be posted in amazon.com .. be the first visit the western union... peace

OG Moti   
Barwaaqo xaasid sanidaa,ma Asian baa wax kuu ah... me and Juxa have understanding ha noqon laf dhuunta gasho.... why people when they see two people choice each other get upset and work so hard to seprate them, me and Juxa all the way, that is the theme of the second edition of my Book .. love story of the year.. peace