Sign in to follow this  
Juxa

A love note to my beloved

NoVa   

Whats going on here....lets get something right up in here. This room was open for juxa and og'moti. It's a room that they declare their luv. for each others. But now it seems as if some of u people are just critizing these 2 lovebirds. People, if u can't handle the heat, then i suggest y'all park somewhere else..lol

Og_girl yea girl we'll be doing some niiko'..naag iska soo dhigee dhexda soo kala xiro' habeenkaas so u can wow 2 many of these guyz like SHAKA..lolol.

Barwaaqo maxaa dhahday, me cook and clean...what do i look like the booyaaso? lol...naa bax waxaa clean gareenaye iska jira...fine i'll clean but i ain't gonna cook 4 a whole lot of ppl...adigaa jikada kugu fiicantahay bax marada iska soo badalee' jikada ku carar...lol..

Originally posted by NoVa_03:

Og_girl yea girl we'll be doing some niiko'..naag iska soo dhigee dhexda soo kala xiro' habeenkaas so u can wow 2 many of these guyz like SHAKA..lolol.

Nova,

she doesn't need to dance to get my Attention all she needs to do is turn my way and smile at me that beautiful smile of hers.

i hope OG_Girl will read this.Ameen.Ameen.Ameen.

Originally posted by NoVa_03:

Barwaaqo maxaa dhahday, me cook and clean...what do i look like the booyaaso? lol...naa bax waxaa clean gareenaye iska jira...fine i'll clean but i ain't gonna cook 4 a whole lot of ppl...adigaa jikada kugu fiicantahay bax marada iska soo badalee' jikada ku carar...lol..

LoL...u must be joking. OgMoti doesn't even want me at his wedding....so why should I cook? If, however, he changes his mind I might be persuaded to shout for some grub from the local makhaayad. ;)

OG Moti   

Barwaqo maqaayad? and u want me to invite u?... man what with somali women and me, usually somali women are scared to face men ... but not me, they show their hate towrds me, maybe i should stop being romantic and lover and be hard on them... no female is invited... it will be Islamic wedding and only men will come .... most sheikhs..

Ilhaaam thanx for the good words but u are a women arent you? sorry if u are u are not invited blame ur fellow females for showing hate towards me...peace

OG_Girl   

lol@rudy curiousty killed the cat. as I know my brother still single ... atleast that what he tells us ;):D

salam

dawoco   

lol@rudy....Wedding seems to be on your mind on a frequent bases nowadays.

Og_girl had it at the right end, my sister couldn't be persuaded to spend her days in the jungle of Cambodia and Moti couldn't be persuaded to "become qaxooti in yurub, war anagaa wax aragnay"..... :D

OG_Girl   

Dawaco, sweety I had suggestion but he did not agree with me ... they could menage to live this desert we live dee , is aint that bad after all we atleast share the religion with them smile.gif

salam

OG Moti   

Hi guys why are you abusing my beloved letter to me from my lady, Me and Her is upcoming book that i started to write and will be published soon from the jungles of Cambodia, few parts of the book discuss, the love and romance we had and some proves that at last 2 Somalis are full of romance and are not shy about it, it tackles some very touching moments of their striving to come together even thou distance is an issue, then the books goes from Romeo and Juliet to reality of our Somali people whom are trying so hard to separate the two hearts with words that are inhumane and harmful, but again the book explains that they will not succeed, chapter 5 discusses the qaxooti life and how its harder than working and making a living in Asia, it gives examples of a little girl in London who wants to Jump from the London bridge and another in Minneapolis who want to poison people with canjeero with Bifbaaf subsistent ..towards the end the books goes back to "me and her" and the strategic plan to come together and try hard to overcome the obstacles and it states options such us living in Xamar again with certain risks involve however one of the lovers has some pack up over there and would not hesitate to use them when and if necessary.. . the draft of the book is finished and few copies will be published if you would like to be the first one to receive the great book then you must familiarize your self with how" Western Union services work and their locations and list your self to become their client as soon as possibleDahab shiil is not an option ... peace

to those who doubt you will never experience the joy of reading this revolutionary book about love, passion and true history of the potential of Somali people..

Curly   

OG Walaal I've always questioned your sanity and I know it's been a while since I've spoken to you on SOL but walaal I'm really concerned for your mental well being. I know life in the jungles of Cambodia can be hard but you need to GET A GRIP!

I thought I was detached from reality, but you've pulled all the stops on this one!

Maybe you should consider getting professional help, it worked for me! I've now been officially declaired as Sane by the NHS. Obviously Moti dear this won’t happen over night and I seriously want to help you, so I’ll try and find out where your nearest mental institute is so PM me with your postcode and I'll see what I can do.