Sign in to follow this  
Juxa

A love note to my beloved

Bachelor   

OG Moti i won't know dat you're old enough man coz you told me last time you're
yrs old :confused:

Sis. When was that? OG_Moti used to hide from "raaf" in 1977 war. :D dont believe what he said. I personally know this guy. :D

Juxa   

gosh,,,,,,,what is up with u guyzzzzzzz!!

this was supposed to be a love note to your beloved,,,,not a chitchat about age nor organising a hate group.

it is deeply sad,,,,,,,or maybe the joke is on me. pls stay on da subject,,,,,if the guy is old,,,,,,hey u dont have to spend a life time with him ;)

Moti,,,,,i thought SOL was part of yr bet projects and past time favourites,,,,but somehow i fail to see words of encouragement, lol.

i knew your so called human rights activities will make u so mmmmmpopular :D

i don't know how i missed this topic...wow OG_moti do ur thing ok and u betta treat her good aight......peace.

ps. that was funny i can't believe someone will fall in love wit OG_moti, wow suprised :D

Changed   

where is his other wife? :confused: :confused:

warkale this will be the fouth aroos of my adeer OG_moti.........

Xafsa   

Originally posted by OG_Moti:

The Attack has began, flying fly,....

First of all I;m not attacking you...why would I attack my dear old friend Og-moti? That's Preposterous!! :D

And why in the name of god are you calling me flying fly? tikhsi baa taahay aa ii qarinee haye? Waayahay!!!

Peace and luv

OG Moti   

First of All thanx to those peace loving, and brother libaax sanka taabte, you will always a good leader you have the qualities and you understand different levels of people, you read between the lines, man I think me and you could work together for better somalia... to flying sista, i did not mean it, it is miss typing .. my keyboard sometimes gets crazy on me, u are indeed a good friend, and to the sweet 16s (mute_littlegirl, OG_godzilla, and Mizz_Ukrania) i dont

LP_Girl   

salaaam

oops oops oops oops :eek: :confused:

who is 21 !!! OG_Moti

kkkkkk i don' think so :confused:

anyway ana fel mersaad hehehehe

Peace :cool:

Paragon   

"Jamaal, r u mad at me coz i said u share with him the age" By Og_girl

LoL no no yarey ;) I am not mad at you at all.... I am honoured instead! smile.gif

Changed   

mzz ukraine...is that me war bax mataqanaa

nayaa og girl long time no see did u disappear...........

HONEY-D   

this better not be a wind up.

congratulations Ogi-moti and juxa

Ps og u better be careful about ur comments regarding women from now on cuz miss juxa will be watching u. :D;)

OG_MOTI is 21 and he is getting married to who? JUXAA come on now!

read at the names and they tell me if they match.

Moti i wont lie to you i am jealous of you but then again i believe there is hope for all us including me the ugly Shaka Zulu to wrestle with a girl on a new bed.

soon or later i am going to find one.

Originally posted by OG_Girl:

[QB
quote:

sister , he aint worth to dance for his wedding. u invited to my house and my wedding looool
:D:D
[/QB]
OG_GIRL,

who you going to marry?

if you get married to someonelse while i am still alive i promise I WILL COMMIT A SUICIDE and you will be blamed for my early Death.

so Girl the ball is on your Court. ;) .

i can already visualise MOTI pulling the Juxaa's Donkey in the streets when the donkey refuses to move and let the cars pass.

MOTI will say" i only wanted to marry her but look at what she did to me, she made me run after this ****** Donkey all day along, i can't even remember the last time i wrestled with her because this Donkey keeps enterupting us everytime

i am on a ball position."

so MOTI good luck with your Arooska and remember if you want to have a good and blissfull marriage

kill the donkey and keep Juxaa only as you are only one person and can't be able to to keep two..

anyway you know i like hilib so make sure you buy a camel and make sure you don't give me the donkey's meat give that to CLOWN and Shyhem and the rest of your best men.

good luck.