Sign in to follow this  
Juxa

A love note to my beloved

Juxa   

couple of months ago i met this guy online,,,,,,at the beginning he was just a nutter,,,,,alot of talk and even more talk, as time went by,,,,,,,,oh my he took my breath away.

ok,,,there are few problems not to mention his receding hairline,,,,,,,he is far away, lives in da jungle, wears koofi without cimaamad,,,,,,but he is a true gent,,,a gem of a person,,,,,and with this i say,,,,,love u always.....u make ma dream come true,,,,my days brighter, my world fuller,,,,or was it rounder! smile.gif

ala ala incase u wondering,,,,,,,u all familiar with the man,,,,,,the man is the man,,,it is OG-moti,,,,,

ps,,,,,,,i wanna thnx all for wishing me happy birthday,,,,,better late than never,,,,,,,,i was in a lala-land.

plssss dont shy away from posting a love note,,,,,mmmmmm

NoVa   

lol@@@Juxa ala' what's up with the qarxis....now look Og_moti be turning :( ....u didn't had to split the whole thang in public. :D

Juxa   

Nova,,,,,,,i dont think moti will mind,,,,,to tell u da truth,,,every sista,,should flaunt her guy,,,,,after all that is what we here for!

;)

OG Moti   

Dear Juxa, beautiful words, and it touched my heart so deeply, words can not express the appriciation i feel for you.... the jungle thought me how to appriciate beloved people, and knowing is a blessing, wht qarxis waryaaa Nova it is a note of love, i wish if i could write more to descripe more about how juxa is amazing person, i m enjoying her words now and turn to be speechless, thanx juxa, as you see shayma is speechless too.. see we need such wisdom such words to make someone happy, she sure made my day... a million thanx... i blessed hving u in my life

Juxa   

OG,,,,thnx sis,,,,,,,,appreciate whatever u said,,,am sure u meant well,

even though i heard alot of hush hush about u,,,,am sure u good sis,,,,,,and u wlc to the dress-making,,,,,but pls,,,,dont tell mum :D ,,,,,,not yet atleast. we got plans,,,,,iam sure u will let us be the blessed couple who bring the good news.

.......,moti,,,,,,no need for thnx,,,u deserve alll i said plus a million couplets more,,,,,,,wish i paid more attention to my shakespeare classes,,,,,,oh allah a sonnet would have been better for the occassion :D

NoVa   

lol@both y'all

me, just :eek: i just didn't know we had a Loverbirds in the house... icon_razz.gif

OG-girl is already talking bout the wedding dresses looool.....Should i bring the Cake????...don't we need the Shiekh first of all????? WHere is the butler???? the cooks???the Malxiisonyin? and lets not forget the guessts.....what should i do to help lol....

love is in de Air! heya!

og-moti aka jungle freak congrats! plz se fiican iso rux! to produce alot good looking babies!

all u other single ladies! the word is open your love cannels and the boyz swim in! Og-gal! its as sample as that! dont panic! watch & observer!!

Changed   

LMAO AS$ OF.........NAYAA OG GIRL WHY TELL MOM EVERYTHING .......HOOYO KUTIRI....WHEN THEY ASK TO TELL HOYO THEN U TELL.......BUT SINCE OG IS MAKING THE DRESS ,NOVA THE CAKE, I WILL MAKE THE SAMBOOSA :D

PEACE AND LOVE

OG Moti   

looooooool Somali people weird people, they always surprise me, i thought people will attack me and say hey girl he is womene hater and bring the old injuries to the surface, but they didnt which is so surprising.....maybe the haters are not yet in.. as u see juxa has said the words of wisdom that og_moti after all is a human rights activist and good hearted man.. but hey it is ok i did it not for becoming famous but for humanity.. love and respect to all, peace

Xafsa   

og=moti has finally made a love connection!!!

Juxaa... girl you got your hands full with this one. Good luck to both of you... xalwada yaa naloo diidan yaah!

A7LA-SHU   

oh woow... og-moti got himself a girl here hmmm.. aye og-moti so our engagment is off then huh?? :D;)icon_razz.gif is all good i understand lol.. grandpa finally got lady :cool: smile.gif

OG Moti   

The Attack has began, flying fly, A7la minal 7mar and OG_gozila started the attack .. wait admin u never told me 7imar and gozilla are offensive words so i hope i am not banned for those words.. anyway, i am wiser now and thanx all, but no thanx u are not invited .... it is a house thing and only 4 people should be invited.. sorry but most of u eat too much i can not afford it .. peace

Juxa...

That's very sweet. I almost choked on my tea when u said OG-MOTI's name :eek: ...but that really is sweet. I'm happy for ya both & wish you all the best. Oh...and happy birthday too. :cool:

looooooool Somali people weird people, they always surprise me, i thought people will attack me and say hey girl he is womene hater and bring the old injuries to the surface, but they didnt which is so surprising.....maybe the haters are not yet in..

LoL @ OG...

Maybe that's because we all know a good woman can sort out even the most difficult man and keep him on the straight and narrow path. ;)

Just one Q....am I invited to the wedding? :(

Nova...u can cook and clean. I kno how much you luv those activities. icon_razz.gif