Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Hassan Butt: It was all lies

Ibtisam   

Hassan Butt: the "reformed ex-Jihadi", media darling, MI5 pin-up...the archetype Muslim sell-out EXPOSED.

The Islamophobes loved him; the Muslims cringed every time he opened his mouth. Now it turns out it was all a farce; Butt, an opportunist, or a vulture more to the point–sought to make a quick buck on the rampant anti-Muslim fervour that's blighting the lives of Muslims and wasted precious police and court time in the process.

Let us not forget, Butt isn't the first and won't be the last of this dangerous breed. There are many more out there. Write in with one's you know.

Watch him exposed here:

http://link.brightcove.com/services/link/bcpid1184614595/bctid1578617152

Butt? What kind of name is Butt? Is his real name Butt? as in a buttocks? Really? is it a Hindi name? a variation of say,Bhutt? or Bahat?

Sorry,i digressed,I dont know him,i was just fascinated by his last name? Must have had a horrible experience in school(s).

Khayr   

Ibitisam,

The creditability of these people is never an issue for the media. Reason being is they provide what is needed - an anti-muslim soundbite from an ex-muslim/ex-member emphasize added.

For the media whores, that is sufficient for them to put them on air.

If there statements are in congruence with the current sentiment of the day i.e. muslims are terrorists and are a danger to society, then their statements will be accepted.

Ibtisam   

^^Can you believe him! Acudubiliah.

North, did not realise you was racist! lol

Living proof, that Allah will shame you both in this world and if you don't change in the hear after. The number of innocent people that would suffer due the resulting legislations. :mad:

Ibtisam   

Typical response of a racist person... :cool: Your best friend is okay, right, he is not like the other pakistani's and you guys often have a laugh about how backwards pakistani's are..right, right :D lol

It is like when a white person says "I don't like Muslim/ black people normally, but you are okay WTF :mad: Then they wonder why you either abuse them or never speak to them again.