Sign in to follow this  
Abu-Salman

Tragic Accident: Your Prayers Needed

Castro   

Originally posted by Abu-Salman:

Amin.

I have just been notified that the Abu Dhabi medics summoned back my abti due to some light they have never seen before emanating from my deceased inabti; they asked about his lifestyle and practices as this was a phenomenon previously unseen in their career.

I shall try and investigate, share other thoughts as well...

You mean his body is glowing? Is this some kind of a joke?

It seems he prayed Maghrib with his friend and then uttered the Shahaada thrice right before driving.

Sensing a dangerous traffic, my cousin asked then his friend to, likewise, testify the shahada.

Without any visible injury, he died, while the friend was left unscathed.

Discretly saving for islamic purposes, he was even advising his mother on a more appropriate Du'a as they talked over the phone around the same time as the incident etc.

That is briefly the set of clues around that curious observation though "glowing" may seems a bit too strong...

Malika   

^Masha'allah,it sounds as if your cousin was in the right frame of mind near his death..Inna lillah waa inaa illahi rajcuun..

Samir iyo imaan brother,geriduu waa haq. We are all heading toward the same fate,although through different routes,nevertheless we all shall face death.

ps.How are you coping?

Castro   

Originally posted by Abu-Salman:

It seems he prayed Maghrib with his friend and then uttered the Shahaada thrice right before driving.

Sensing a dangerous traffic, my cousin asked then his friend to, likewise, testify the shahada.

Without any visible injury, he died, while the friend was left unscathed.

Discretly saving for islamic purposes, he was even advising his mother on a more appropriate Du'a as they talked over the phone around the same time as the incident etc.

That is briefly the set of clues around that curious observation though "glowing" may seems a bit too strong...

Are you now telling us the marxuum was on the phone when the accident occurred?

What perverse attention-seeking purpose is this thread serving for you?

Ibtisam   

^^Castro, atheer miyaad walatey? :confused: A little sensitivity and consideration

Abu Salman, may allah easy your pain and grant him jannah. I would not dwell too much on what happened afterward to his body, as we can never know what any of it really means in any case.

Malika   

^I agree on the dwelling. Abu,your cousin sounded like a man with good character/imaan so perhaps learning from his ways? May Allah grant him and other muslims jannah..amiin

Your so hard Castro.. smile.gif ,why not let the brother come to terms with the death of his cousin in his own terms,be it a thread on SOL or BBC news..

Leave Abu-Salman to mourn.

Castro   

lol. Mayee Cadan baa laga heesaya. The guy told us about the passing of his cousin. Everyone prayed for mercy and forgiveness for the deceased. Four pages and three weeks later, he comes back with glowing bodies and accident reenactments.

It's only fair I ask him what pleasure he is getting from continuing this thread.

Originally posted by Malika:

^I agree on the dwelling. Abu,your cousin sounded like a man with good character/imaan so perhaps learning from his ways? May Allah grant him and other muslims jannah..amiin

Your so hard Castro..
smile.gif
,why not let the brother come to terms with the death of his cousin in his own terms,be it a thread on SOL or BBC news..

Leave Abu-Salman to mourn.

ameen..

Allahu Aalim and its not for us to judge the character of this brother or what was in his heart or the signs that marked his death.. he was growing in eeman and he lived the proper life of a muslim and inshallah Allah will accept him as shaheed and grant him the highest levels of paradise..